Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    How many then? I presume it's more than 1, from your previous posts.
    Is she not just talking about the fact that subscribers can organise mass voting on one option amongst themselves? Or is that too simple?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    the odd time in the past i have run my mouth
    if this means you wont in the future I will lose a little respect for you Im afraid. You may be taken off my cyberbullies list. :eek:

(Original post by sublime_envy)
    if this means you wont in the future I will lose a little respect for you Im afraid. You may be taken off my cyberbullies list. :eek:
    lol i always run my mouth, if they don't like it, stuff them, although i've had some mad good positive rep tonight ( not that i care about that **** but its all good )

Mod Expression - Language Violation. Post Edited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    Is she not just talking about the fact that subscribers can organise mass voting on one option amongst themselves? Or is that too simple?
    Ahh, ok then.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    lol i always run my mouth, if they don't like it, stuff them, although i've had some mad good positive rep tonight ( not that i care about that **** but its all good )
    yeah a few people neg repped me tonight (*cough* TK *cough*) but then some *******s went and found me amusing and gave me positive rep.

Mod Expression - Language (in Quotation) Violation. Post Edited.

yeah a few people neg repped me tonight (*cough* TK *cough*) but then some *******s went and found me amusing and gave me positive rep.
    tk neg repped you? i thought she said you were "pretty "?
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    tk neg repped you? i thought she said you were "pretty "?
    yeah but Im a bully remember? Maybe it cancels out? I also got a bad rep off someone for saying red gems were pretty. I have to grow up supposedly

yeah but Im a bully remember? Maybe it cancels out? I also got a bad rep off someone for saying red gems were pretty. I have to grow up supposedly
    lol jst rise above it,
    you are a bully? nahhhhhhhhhh never ,you are too crazy, sexy good looken to be a bully
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    lol jst rise above it,
    you are a bully? nahhhhhhhhhh never ,you are too crazy, sexy good looken to be a bully
    dont make me pop a cap in your ass

dont make me pop a cap in your ass
    or the other way around
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    or the other way around
    I thought of you and changed my sig

I thought of you and changed my sig
    LOL nice....... i wouldn't say no to you " roughing " me up a bit
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    LOL nice....... i wouldn't say no to you " roughing " me up a bit
    you wouldn't enjoy it

m'dear I think we are the only ones left. Now we must wait to see who will crack and go to bed first....

ReputationRep:
    I'm still here. :cool:

*Slowly goes back to hiding in the shadows*

you wouldn't enjoy it

m'dear I think we are the only ones left. Now we must wait to see who will crack and go to bed first....
    lol.......... i'm sure i would enjoy it

all my family are asleep apart from my sister who just walked across the hall way.... i'm not that tired........ bets are on, who goes to sleep the latest
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    ok so that brings us to four. I bet a rep I will be the last one standing. anyone who goes without a post for longer than 5 minutes is considered out.

ReputationRep:
    ok so that brings us to four. I bet a rep I will be the last one standing. anyone who goes without a post for longer than 5 minutes is considered out.
    K you are on!

alright deal, just not looking forward to me lying in tomorrow getting woken up by my parents but i guess i'll do it as you're on
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    alright deal, just not looking forward to me lying in tomorrow getting woken up by my parents but i guess i'll do it as you're on
    don't be such a pussy

so everyone puts in a rep then?

ReputationRep:
    don't be such a pussy

so everyone puts in a rep then?
    Yep ok.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.