Turn on thread page Beta

Cutest guys poll watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Tut tut, I am obviously the cutest guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm0273)
    Tut tut, I am obviously the cutest guy
    Well, according to the poll, both me and wolf are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, according to the poll, both me and wolf are.
    f*** off wiwarin_mir, jesus christ

ReputationRep:
    i see my ukl partner is winning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    i'm quite hurt that im not included in this poll, especialy being the official sexiest narb, I had to vote the next best thing: 'Imasillynarb'

in future dont forget me
    aww well if u want you can take my place in the cutest ukl girl poll thing. im not doing too badly there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    f*** off wiwarin_mir, jesus christ
    Finally someone on here whos prepared to speak their mind. I would rep you but since its worth nothing, theres no point and no one really cares about rep. You have respect, which is worth more than rep haha.

And wiwarin, just cos your winning dosent make you cuter than anyone whos not in it, not that it matters to anyone (but you).

ReputationRep:
    I guess this means noone knows what I look like then. This can only be a good thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    I guess this means noone knows what I look like then. This can only be a good thing!
    ahh wel you can post a pic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm0273)
    Finally someone on here whos prepared to speak their mind. I would rep you but since its worth nothing, theres no point and no one really cares about rep. You have respect, which is worth more than rep haha.

And wiwarin, just cos your winning dosent make you cuter than anyone whos not in it, not that it matters to anyone (but you).
    I think everyone except him has realised this. So I thought Id better make it clear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    ahh wel you can post a pic
    You mean, if I had a camera I could

ReputationRep:
    excellent, I am no longer winning.

ReputationRep:
    You mean, if I had a camera I could
    haha or that!
    i got a digital camera so its so much easier to take pics and put them on the pc. ( yes im a spoilt little rich girl flyby :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    excellent, I am no longer winning.
    sorry
    my partner is

ReputationRep:
    sorry
    my partner is
    Was I your UKL partner then, or would that be wolf?

ReputationRep:
    Was I your UKL partner then, or would that be wolf?
    its wolf, cloudy put us together in her match making thread!

ReputationRep:
    its wolf, cloudy put us together in her match making thread!
    Ahhhhh, well, tis good then.

ReputationRep:
    haha or that!
    i got a digital camera so its so much easier to take pics and put them on the pc. ( yes im a spoilt little rich girl flyby :rolleyes: )
    It's something I've always meant to buy actually. I've got a camera on my phone come to think of it, but no way of getting them on here - the bluetooth dongle makes a right mess of this computer when I plug it in and I can't work out why!

ReputationRep:
    It's something I've always meant to buy actually. I've got a camera on my phone come to think of it, but no way of getting them on here - the bluetooth dongle makes a right mess of this computer when I plug it in and I can't work out why!
    blue tooth angle? ur talking to a completely illiterate person when it comes to technology!

Ahhhhh, well, tis good then.
    all is good... what happened to the girls poll? did it get deleted?

ReputationRep:
    blue tooth angle? ur talking to a completely illiterate person when it comes to technology!

all is good... what happened to the girls poll? did it get deleted?
    It's a wireless thing on most newer phones to transfer pictures/games/ringtones etc between phones, or for wireless handsfrees. A bluetooth dongle lets you connect your phone to your pc.

ReputationRep:
    It's a wireless thing on most newer phones to transfer pictures/games/ringtones etc between phones, or for wireless handsfrees. A bluetooth dongle lets you connect your phone to your pc.
    ooh smart!
    i should get a phone but i dunno which one to get.... any suggestions? i want a pretty looking small one

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.