This discussion is closed.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Invisible)
You lost to a guy of whom nobody knows what he looks like, interesting voting, I sense major poll rigging. As well as wiwarin mir's early massive lead, from nowhere...
It's the taking part that counts... and being on the list was a compliment in itself! What with all the 'fittest' threads every few weeks, I'm waiting for the time when I'll no longer be considered worthy of a place... lol.
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm more puzzled about Gimp's 32 votes.
Me too. I didn't realise that Tinykates had that many accounts.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes, considering narb and mc watson got about 20...
Maybe cuz...Gimps cuter than us ?

wiwarin mir won the poll I think, so take the results with a pinch of salt!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm more puzzled about Gimp's 32 votes.
Gee, thanks. People who live in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You deserve more votes than thewolf and wiwarin mir, i'll give you that; just not more than narb and mc in my opinion.
It's ok; you're not my type either.
Kiesha
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think Gimp's pretty good looking actually
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I presume you're being sarcastic there, surely...
No? Gimp beats me hands down!
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nearly everyone in that poll is beating you hands down.
Pffft, f*** you!
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I dont really care about the poll results, only guys I rate on this poll are Gimp and Tednol
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
I didn't mean to sound arrogant or anything I just felt it was a bit mean of Bono to say stuff like that while I'm here
That in my opinion I feel that 2 other people should be ahead of you in the poll, and 2 other people should be behind you?

"Which you implied" - You referred to me as commenting as if I was gay, I replied by saying I can make a brief opinion, knowing that I'm not. I didn't imply anything about your sexuality, I referred to mine.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That in my opinion I feel that 2 other people should be ahead of you in the poll, and 2 other people should be behind you?
Neither. I don't want to dispute this! Obviously the whole poll is a joke the guy with the most votes is just a shadow

Everyone knows that narb and ted are the hunks anyway. Maybe we'll have to get you nominated on the next (inevitable) poll, Bono.

Edit: I did not make any reference or inference to you being homosexual.
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
Neither. I don't want to dispute this! Obviously the whole poll is a joke the guy with the most votes is just a shadow

Everyone knows that narb and ted are the hunks anyway. Maybe we'll have to get you nominated on the next (inevitable) poll, Bono.

I didn't imply anything about your sexuality, I was talking about mine when I went on about security etc and hence making my judgement.

"Obviously the whole poll is a joke the guy with the most votes is just a shadow " - Yes, i said this already.

"Everyone knows that narb and ted are the hunks anyway" - I don't understand your defensive stance then...
username9816
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
As I said I don't want to dispute this. 10/10 for trying, you must've learnt from Vienna, he's good at this too
Don't worry, you can leave the conversation after your attempt at seeing an imaginary implication, and being pointlessly defensive over nothing, was wrong.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)

Exactly, added to the fact that wiwarin_mir is blatently the worst yet everyone voted for him as a joke...

Then theres the word 'cute' which is totally different to the word 'attractive' especially as tis_me_lord looks like a cuddly little teddy bear in the pic and is therefore blatently 'cute'

And ill just finish off by saying, theres some people I should definately be ahead of (cough*wiwarin_mir*cough) but Gimp definately isnt one of them...

Actually I should come last as Im a minger, hester said herself!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Actually I should come last as Im a minger, hester said herself!
Why can't people just say you're not my type?
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Why can't people just say you're not my type?
In fairness, I called her a minger too
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
In fairness, I called her a minger too
After she said you were I take it?

Some people say that you're attractive or a 'good one' but not their type still.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.94%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (54)
8.18%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.88%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (79)
11.97%
Other reasons are stopping me going (84)
12.73%
Nothing is stopping me going (266)
40.3%

Watched Threads