The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Indeed he is!
Reply 41
Nooo! i love Jimmy carr! he has a weird shaped head but i dont care...
Yeah but hes one of those guys that girls fancy in a stupid way like if you met him in real life and he wasnt famous youd never hit it except with a stick
nanananabatman
Awww sweet! Neg repped! :biggrin:

I did say "I don't know about you but..."

Maybe you're just a tiny bit hard of hearing me down here while you're up there on your horse.:p:

omg what the **** is your problem.
You don't know me.
Hell I didn't even neg rep you!
Don't accuse me of **** I didn't do.
And I'm on no ****ing high horse, just don't like little rats like you making up bull**** about me.

:smile:
Anonymous
I haven't been in a relationship since then and can't bring myself to hae sex with any guys because they're just out for a shag and I don't like being used.

for someone who claims to be mature thats a very immautre thing to say, in one night stands the using is mutual. If you dont like them then thats fair enough but dont make crass over genralisations

nanananabatman
Well, course, but I don't know about you but I can't just immediately jump into bed with someone this instant. Oooof! One night stands, not my thing. Maybe yours.

and if its not yours then again fair enough but that doesnt call for atacking blackswan like that, shes always been at least to my knowledge quite fair and not in the slightest condascending unless the person deserved it unlike your post which is very up on your high horse. and id better stop defending her now or youl accuse me of trying to give her a one night stand or soemthing as equally as pathetic.

Not having sex at all, ever VS Not having had sex in a while

No brainer?

yeah the not had sex in three years is the worst off, a virgin doesnt know what thier missing

blackswan
omg what the **** is your problem.
You don't know me.
Hell I didn't even neg rep you!
Don't accuse me of **** I didn't do.
And I'm on no ****ing high horse, just don't like little rats like you making up bull**** about me.

:smile:

remind me to pos rep you tomorrow when im able hon

OP, the fact that you havent done in three years shouldnt really make much of a difference
Cadre_Of_Storms
remind me to pos rep you tomorrow when im able hon

How come?
blackswan
How come?

to make up for being neg repped for no reason
Cadre_Of_Storms
to make up for being neg repped for no reason

.....I didn't neg rep her/him. If someone did and didn't leave a comment, well, coward. I've got balls to leave my name.
nanananabatman
.....I didn't neg rep her/him. If someone did and didn't leave a comment, well, coward. I've got balls to leave my name.

a guilty mind assumes the worst - at what point did i say i was talking about you?
Well, when you suggested that they had been neg repped for no reason, seeing as me and him/her are in this little jam, I thought you assumed I'd be the one who supposedly did it. It makes sense. Who neg reps for no reason?
Reply 50
supernova2
Yeah but hes one of those guys that girls fancy in a stupid way like if you met him in real life and he wasnt famous youd never hit it except with a stick

:laugh:
I'm in the same position as you OP, in fact my experiences sound VERY similar to your own. Hence the anonymous.

Except.. there's a light for me. You know, the light at the end of the tunnel, the silver lining and all that.

You know what I've found? My 'light', the guy that is, is actually kinda thrilled with the idea that it's been so long for me (without being too graphic about it, once I told him, he loved it.. seriously)... I'm nervous about it, but a lot of it is instinct I think. It's not like riding a bike, no. But you've been there, done it before, you know what to expect, you know what to do, and you do have those experiences to draw on even if they're a little rusty.

But more than instinct, a lot of it is attitude. Being shy and nervous isn't sexy. Even if you ARE shy and nervous when it comes down to the act, shake it off and act confident. Ask him what he likes, what he wants to do, what he wants you to do... not only will that likely excite him but you also have all you need to know :wink:

I really don't think any guy would be so .. rubbish as to turn you away because it's been a while. You sound like you want a relationship with someone rather than just some 'fun' and in that capacity, you should be able to talk to the guy about it. If the relationship is worth its salt then he will be understanding, and guys get insecure too you know! When it's been so long, it reassures them because your frame of reference is quite a way out of memory (at least, it is for me, lol!)

Just try not to worry too much :smile:
Reply 52
Thanks so much for the advice, I feel much better.

I want to apologise for suggesting that guys were only after a shag, it's not far to tar everyone with one brush.

Latest

Trending

Trending