Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Universities that offer the access to scheme Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    I am applying for chemical engineering and I would like to know which universities offer the access to scheme. I am aware that Birmingham and Leeds offer this could you tell me other unis which also do something similar.

    Newcastle do Partners (a quick google such will tell you everything you need to know!) and Northumbria do NUEntry but I'm not sure what the requirements are for either of them
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.