How would you discribe this man- dirt bag, just a freak, desperate?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

A man who never wants to use a condom, even if she's on her period? Dirt bag or normal?

Would you have sex with a girl, without a condom if she was on her period since she can't have pregnant, why or why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A man who never wants to use a condom, even if she's on her period? Dirt bag or normal?

Would you have sex with a girl, without a condom if she was on her period since she can't have pregnant, why or why not?
    I'd wear protection but it doesn't make a guy a dirtbag for not wanting to wear one.

ReputationRep:
    sdf

ReputationRep:
    He's just a teenage dirt-bag babyyyyyy

He asked me to pass on this message to you:
    'Listen to Iron Maiden, baby, with me, ohhhh oh oh'

An offer you can't refuse

ReputationRep:
    If you're *old enough to have sex, you should know that a woman can possibly get pregnant even if she is on her period at the time.*

(Original post by azizadil1998)
    sdf
    Dhsjdjdhsj.

(Original post by UWS)
    I'd wear protection but it doesn't make a guy a dirtbag for not wanting to wear one.
    How doesn't it? You can catch an uti still

ReputationRep:
    I can totally understand why he doesn't want to, but unless you both agree it doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    Is this a legit question, or nah?

ReputationRep:
    Have done, 10/10 would do it again. Just gotta wash afterwards if she's bleedin' heavy, it's no biggie.

People say **** like "ewwwww, that's soooo gross", but it's really not. Besides, anyone who gets freaked out by a bit of blood either needs to have a reality check or grow up.

ReputationRep:
    A man who never wants to use a condom, even if she's on her period
    Hermaphrodite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Of course UWS will know about these things.:shy2:

(Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Have done, 10/10 would do it again. Just gotta wash afterwards if she's bleedin' heavy, it's no biggie.

People say **** like "ewwwww, that's soooo gross", but it's really not. Besides, anyone who gets freaked out by a bit of blood either needs to have a reality check or grow up.
    Was she your girlfriend, why didn't you use a condom?

ReputationRep:
    Was she your girlfriend, why didn't you use a condom?
    Woah woah woah, back the **** up there sunshine, I didn't come into this thread expecting to be interrogated

Yes, and, quite honestly, I don't like wearing them because they affect my performance.

I don't think I've ever used a condom with my current girlfriend, and we've been together for 3 years. She's been on the pill pretty much the entire time, so whilst it's possible for her to get pregnant during her period, it's a risk we're both willing to take (or so I assume, because we wouldn't be having sex if neither of us were wiling).

Chances of getting pregnant when she's not on the period are, at a maximum, 40%. Chances of someone getting pregnant whilst on their period are drastically lower. A poor justification? Perhaps. But let me put it this way: there's a chance of me being hit by a bus every time I leave the house, but that doesn't stop me from going outside.

ReputationRep:
    I've never had sex with a condom, whoops.
    Then again, I knew all of my partners didn't have STDs, and they were on birth control themselves.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.