Moodiness this season

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    It seems that people all around me this season are moody as ever; they are bitter and pissed off all the time. I suppose it has to do with the season we are in.

Are people around you now behaving this same way?

ReputationRep:
    I just want it to be cold already. I hate the 'limbo' of autumn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    I want it to snow :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I want it to snow :bawling:
    No need for snow! Just hand numbingly cold weather. That's all I ask for. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want this weather to occur?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 571122)
    Why do you want this weather to occur?
    Because it is my favourite type of weather.

ReputationRep:
    :console: you'll get it Ethan !
    Because it is my favourite type of weather.
    That's nice as well, but also a pinch of snow would be nice
    I love the years when it snowed on my birthday, i do love the cold and winter :excited:

ReputationRep:
    October is my least favourite month cos of awful cap that happens every year at this time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah I'm being moody af lel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    yeah I'm being moody af lel
    What do you mean, you're being moody?! Are you f*cking serious?! I swear!!!

... Just kidding, just kidding. I am doing a parody on moodiness.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean, you're being moody?! Are you f*cking serious?! I swear!!!

... Just kidding, just kidding. I am doing a parody on moodiness.
    :lol: i cried then laughed

jeez people's moods change by season? guess it's permanently winter in London then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    jeez people's moods change by season? guess it's permanently winter in London then
    London doesn't have a lot of sun and consequently not a lot of vitamin D which brings happiness and euphory!

I don't mean to bash on the British, but most British people I met (with the exception of one) behaved irrationally angry towards me. The first time I would be entering the London tube, when some guy gets pissed at me for accidentally bumping into him by an inch and threatened to 'end me'. The second and third times: I get an angry phone call and I get insulted while waiting in line for a bus ticket ("Hey mate, the line is this way, you prick!"). So, these people never met me, never have known me from anywhere, I act like a normal and calm person and I get shouted at and above else I don't get trusted and I get offended. It makes me think British people have trust and anger management issues; this is how they appear to me.

London doesn't have a lot of sun and consequently not a lot of vitamin D which brings happiness and euphory!

I don't mean to bash on the British, but most British people I met (with the exception of one) behaved irrationally angry towards me. The first time I would be entering the London tube, when some guy gets pissed at me for accidentally bumping into him by an inch and threatened to 'end me'. The second and third times: I get an angry phone call and I get insulted while waiting in line for a bus ticket ("Hey mate, the line is this way, you prick!". So, these people never met me, never have known me from anywhere, I act like a normal and calm person and I get shouted at and above else I don't get trusted and I get offended. It makes me think British people have trust and anger management issues; this is how they appear to me.
    nah once you leave London everyone is much nicer - maybe it's the cleaner air who knows
    like people ACTUALLY say thank you to bus drivers and dont call them idiots and what not for telling them to move down -_-
    luckily my encounters have never been that bad in London though, but I don't go into central that often - maybe once or twice a week,
    i guess getting a tube (esp Central Line) in central london at like 5pm when everyone's had a long day is basically a recipe for mean encounters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    nah once you leave London everyone is much nicer - maybe it's the cleaner air who knows
    like people ACTUALLY say thank you to bus drivers and dont call them idiots and what not for telling them to move down -_-
    luckily my encounters have never been that bad in London though, but I don't go into central that often - maybe once or twice a week,
    i guess getting a tube (esp Central Line) in central london at like 5pm when everyone's had a long day is basically a recipe for mean encounters
    I've been in Manchester as well and for the first time in my life I had to get used to two different bus ticketing systems: one for small town buses and one for the main city lines. When I unknowingly offered a city bus ticket to a small town bus driver, he yelled at me and called me a "bloody idiot" for that. Oh I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to be new?

ReputationRep:
    I want freezing cold weather as well, want to start wearing my stylish winter coat again

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.