The Student Room Group

Does he want to get back together?

me and this guy we first got together in high school in year 10. we was on and off all through year 10 and 11 because he was a fboy and used to flirt with other girls and i was a weak person and went back to him. he was my first boyfriend and my first love so id say he was a big part of my life.

When i left high school we were over but we still stayed friends. im the type of person who doesnt like cutting off with people so we were on good terms and were friends. we still talked a lot and i used to open up to him about stuff. i hardly do that with anyone. he said when i was in college that he wanted to get back together but i said no. i did feel bad bc i felt like i let him down so i still remained friends with him.

we still used to hang out as friend even though hed try to make a move on me and id make it impossible for him to like id just suddenly move away from him if i thought he was going to make a move.

even now its been a couple of years (im now in my second year at uni) and we still talk like were not exs. i dont feel like hes my ex when we talk, we talk about deep stuff and he still tries to flirt/hit on me. we still hang out and stuff but sometimes he becomes a jerk and says hes only going to come out if were going to get physical and i refuse.

A couple of months ago i told him that i was moving to a different country and he told me to stay here with him. i abruptly changed the convo bc i didnt want to know if he was being serious or not and we ended up talking about what life would be like ten years down the line if we ever got married but he ended saying i tried but your someones elses wife now.
Reply 1
Considering you stayed as friends after you broke up, there is a good chance that one of you started getting feelings again. He might have hung around in the friendship to try and get you back and it sounds like he is a bit jealous that you might be seeing other guys. That sounds likely since you said he flirts with you every now and then.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
Considering you stayed as friends after you broke up, there is a good chance that one of you started getting feelings again. He might have hung around in the friendship to try and get you back and it sounds like he is a bit jealous that you might be seeing other guys. That sounds likely since you said he flirts with you every now and then.

i have to admit i still care about him, but i dont think i have feelings for him. i find myself thinking sometimes asking myself if i do but i dont think so. what makes you think hes jealous. ive never actually seen a jealous side of him.

Quick Reply

Latest