Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Who is excited for christmas?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I AM! :dancing2:

I've been rather rotten at Christmas in previous years(mostly because my birthday is on Christmas Eve and I hate birthdays...), and last year I was even called the Scrooge by my friend...

But after me finding this whole new love and respect for life recently I can't actually wait!!!

I am most excited about the Christmas vibe, and how most people you walk past are shopping for christmas presents and the streets in general just seem cheery. What is your favourite part?

ReputationRep:
    Too early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)

I've been rather rotten at Christmas in previous years(mostly because my birthday is on Christmas Eve and I hate birthdays...), and last year I was even called the Scrooge by my friend...

But after me finding this whole new love and respect for life recently I can't actually wait!!!

I am most excited about the Christmas vibe, and how most people you walk past are shopping for christmas presents and the streets in general just seem cheery. What is your favourite part?
    I know what you mean :laugh: Birthdays make me quite uncomfortable. I do quite like Christmas though. I haven't been so excited for it over the past few years. I don't know why. I think I'm getting back into the spirit of things this year though

ReputationRep:
    First time I'm not :angry:

ReputationRep:
    first of all it's Halloween...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopelessMedic)
    Too early
    It's never too early...

(Original post by the bear)
    first of all it's Halloween...
    Yesssss, but it's not as exciting as Christmas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    I know what you mean :laugh: Birthdays make me quite uncomfortable. I do quite like Christmas though. I haven't been so excited for it over the past few years. I don't know why. I think I'm getting back into the spirit of things this year though
    Ikr, Birthdays are so uncomfortable

Well aren't we just so alike :'-D I haven't been excited either until now, now I'm just planning all the things I'm going to do leading up to it
    (Original post by drowzee)
    First time I'm not :angry:
    Whyyyy?

ReputationRep:
    It's never too early...

Yesssss, but it's not as exciting as Christmas
    wait till you see the treat i have for you Mrs H :ahee: *

ReputationRep:
    meee!
    me and the boyf are going to winter wonderland to ramp up the xmas feels! eeek!

ReputationRep:
    I am

ReputationRep:

Happy you're in a good mood :hugs: and we will deffo do loads of chrismassy things during Christmas holidays and ofc CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY :party:

also whatsapp

ReputationRep:
    About the tradition scale in New Years afterwards love some nice Mochi.

ReputationRep:
    Way too early for getting excited over Christmas! *

ReputationRep:
    Meeeeeee I'm one of those annoying people that get excited for next Christmas as soon as New Year has passed

I got my Christmas cards for this year yesterday and my gran got me my first Christmas jumper of the year :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  14713790_258980127836516_7026604810368881656_n.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  77.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    Oh stop already - it's the 13 October!

ReputationRep:
    This was kinda why I made this thread
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4361770

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the whole thing going on with Unilever means i'm less likely to get a box of Lynx this Christmas 😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I looooove Christmas. The food, booze, buying presents for people, Christmas markets. SIGH. I can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    Not me, never been excited for christmas. Can go as far as saying i hate christmas.

ReputationRep:
    I was talking about this like 5 minutes ago because I saw a lovely Christmassy photo on instagram!

I'm so excited for Christmas. I can't wait to wear lots of scarves and drink eggnog. :cheers:

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.