The Student Room Group

Who is excited for christmas?

I AM! :dancing2:

I've been rather rotten at Christmas in previous years(mostly because my birthday is on Christmas Eve and I hate birthdays...), and last year I was even called the Scrooge by my friend...:K:

But after me finding this whole new love and respect for life recently :h: I can't actually wait!!!

I am most excited about the Christmas vibe, and how most people you walk past are shopping for christmas presents and the streets in general just seem cheery. :h: What is your favourite part?

Scroll to see replies

Too early
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

I've been rather rotten at Christmas in previous years(mostly because my birthday is on Christmas Eve and I hate birthdays...), and last year I was even called the Scrooge by my friend...:K:

But after me finding this whole new love and respect for life recently :h: I can't actually wait!!!

I am most excited about the Christmas vibe, and how most people you walk past are shopping for christmas presents and the streets in general just seem cheery. :h: What is your favourite part?

I know what you mean :laugh: Birthdays make me quite uncomfortable. I do quite like Christmas though. I haven't been so excited for it over the past few years. I don't know why. I think I'm getting back into the spirit of things this year though :biggrin:
Reply 3
First time I'm not :angry:
first of all it's Halloween...
Original post by HopelessMedic
Too early

It's never too early...:colonhash:

Original post by the bear
first of all it's Halloween...

Yesssss, but it's not as exciting as Christmas :u:
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I know what you mean :laugh: Birthdays make me quite uncomfortable. I do quite like Christmas though. I haven't been so excited for it over the past few years. I don't know why. I think I'm getting back into the spirit of things this year though :biggrin:

Ikr, Birthdays are so uncomfortable :redface:

Well aren't we just so alike :'-D I haven't been excited either until now, now I'm just planning all the things I'm going to do leading up to it :colondollar:
Original post by drowzee
First time I'm not :angry:

Whyyyy?
It's never too early...:colonhash:

Yesssss, but it's not as exciting as Christmas :u:

wait till you see the treat i have for you Mrs H :ahee: *
Reply 8
meee!
me and the boyf are going to winter wonderland to ramp up the xmas feels! eeek!

Happy you're in a good mood :hugs: and we will deffo do loads of chrismassy things during Christmas holidays :h: and ofc CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY :party:

also whatsapp
About the tradition scale in New Years afterwards :colondollar: love some nice Mochi.
Way too early for getting excited over Christmas! *
Meeeeeee :biggrin: I'm one of those annoying people that get excited for next Christmas as soon as New Year has passed :colondollar:

I got my Christmas cards for this year yesterday and my gran got me my first Christmas jumper of the year :teehee:

Spoiler

Oh stop already - it's the 13 October!:smile:
This was kinda why I made this thread :tongue:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4361770
Maybe the whole thing going on with Unilever means i'm less likely to get a box of Lynx this Christmas 😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I looooove Christmas. The food, booze, buying presents for people, Christmas markets. SIGH. I can't wait.
I was talking about this like 5 minutes ago because I saw a lovely Christmassy photo on instagram!

I'm so excited for Christmas. I can't wait to wear lots of scarves and drink eggnog. :cheers:
Reply 19
Christmas has kinda died out for me since age of 10.
I come from an asian family that rarely celebrates christmas, and when we do, we just have a family lunch or dinner in a restaurant somewhere.
And as for christmas presents, well, I usually just get some money from my parents.

Quick Reply

Latest