Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Student loan Watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys , thank you for all your previous informations regarding the difference between diagnostic & therapeutic radiography . I have another question today . I am new here in London ( just 6 months )& i have a statue of Indefinite leave to remain . But i can't get a student loan for next year ( university ) since i haven't been here for the last 3 years . So what's the best thing to do now ? Are there other private that can give me a loan + am i going to be considered as an overseas ?

    Generally speaking you have to have been permanently resident in the UK to not be classed as an international student and benefit from local tuition rates and student loan.
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.