Will girls negatively judge

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

me if I have never masturbated? Its nothing to do with health,religion or sexuality, its just that none of the content is good enough to stimulate me as much as sex would.

Will a girl get the impression that I will only last 20seconds, should I keep it to myself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    me if I have never masturbated? Its nothing to do with health,religion or sexuality, its just that none of the content is good enough to stimulate me as much as sex would.

Will a girl get the impression that I will only last 20seconds, should I keep it to myself...
    You don't have to tell her. Where did you get the impression that you'll only last 20 seconds anyway...?

(Original post by UWS)
    You don't have to tell her. Where did you get the impression that you'll only last 20 seconds anyway...?
    Someone said masturbating is like practice, and as a result makes you last longer

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't the chances of you finishing in less than a minute is very...very high.

You can always go round two after or spend your time eating and caressing certain things.

Tbh imo masturbating is weird and gross. And a girl shouldnt judge you because of that, its your choice what ya do anyway

Not sure if it's a big issue. Masturbation doesn't necessarily stop you from finishing really quick anyway.

A possible issue I can think of, though, is that, well for me at least, the first time I ejaculated my semen smelt very strongly. Perhaps it was because back then I simply wasn't used to the smell and am a lot more used to it now.

ReputationRep:
    doesnt bother me tbh

ReputationRep:
    I mean, I don't and I still last for up to an hour per round. Get good at foreplay.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.