The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
imasillynarb
Is being tall like having a nice arse? I mean, most girls seem to find it an attractive quality, but, is it just something thats 'nice to be' or is it like having a great arse, or having a 6 pack or something?

I dunno if that makes much sense

Do you mean.. "is it important to girls for men they like to be tall, or is it just an added bonus"?
Reply 21
Depends on the girl's height really. Most girls prefer their partner to be at least a few inches taller than them but not huge.
F. Poste
Do you mean.. "is it important to girls for men they like to be tall, or is it just an added bonus"?

lol so he's saying that having a nice arse and a sixpack is important and being tall is a bonus?
Reply 23
dinkymints
lol so he's saying that having a nice arse and a sixpack is important and being tall is a bonus?

Haven't a clue, that's how I read it, but I don't really get it either...
Reply 24
I've got a 1.2.3...11 inch difference with myself and gf lol I always insist she wears heels when we go out but it doesn't bother me really :wink: 1 year and a couple of months and still going.
Reply 25
i've got a nice arse
Adhsur
Depends on the girl's height really. Most girls prefer their partner to be at least a few inches taller than them but not huge.

yeah. I was only slightly taller than my ex when she wore heels, but she was fine with it.
Walk By
i've got a nice arse

so have i - shall we start a nice arse society?
Walk By
i've got a nice arse

u a male or female or a Nadia?
Reply 29
F. Poste

Yeh, thats what I meant. Bloody hell, my way with words has totally gone!
Reply 30
Quiksilver

great idea!

ResidentEvil
u a male or female or a Nadia?

i'm male, female and nadia
Quiksilver

Yes. I think it's important that you do :biggrin:
Whats_The_411?
Yes. I think it's important that you do :biggrin:

hahahaha pics of arses plz...........
imasillynarb
Yeh, thats what I meant. Bloody hell, my way with words has totally gone!

so you're saying that having a nice arse and a sixpack is important and being tall is a bonus?!

I think "tall" is probably more common than a sixpack and if a sixpack was essential then there would be a lot of single people.... :confused:
Reply 34
I read it as "Is being tall a desirable characteristic to have in the persuit of women".

I'm 5'6 and am forever fighting off my dwarven admirers. So I'd say yes.
ResidentEvil

trouble is that we're both blokes :biggrin:
Quiksilver
trouble is that we're both blokes :biggrin:

yeah but im sure the girls would join
Reply 37
dinkymints
so you're saying that having a nice arse and a sixpack is important and being tall is a bonus?!

I think "tall" is probably more common than a sixpack and if a sixpack was essential then there would be a lot of single people.... :confused:

What I mean is, having a six pack, or a nice arse, is an attractive characteristic to have yes? Is being tall equally as attractive as having the above, or is it less important/attractive?
Reply 38
ResidentEvil

Walk By

hehehe :biggrin: