Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Quite abnormal, wouldn't you say? But isn't that when he's wearing his star wars boots?
    whats more abnormal was that his ex (kate) was 6'3" or thereabouts

ReputationRep:
    One disadvantage of being tall is being in the passenger seat of the car; I try to drive whenever I can. Except if mum's driving............loads of leg room!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    and there lies the problem... Im addicted to heels! I have long legs so I like to show them off, so If i ever went out with a shorter guy it would look odd!
    :eek: hehe oh well, im addicted to heels too! but im allowed to be, im short!
    in australia you have really tall guys tho rite? here they are average

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    :eek: hehe oh well, im addicted to heels too! but im allowed to be, im short!
    in australia you have really tall guys tho rite? here they are average
    Im guessing we must, becuase a lot of the guys I know are all at the 5'11' -6'3'' mark... there are some below but they are a minority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    ollie's tall, isnt he? 6'5" or something?

no way!!

i dont even think he's 6 foot...i would have said hes just approaching 6 foot...but then maybee its an optical illusion!!

saying that, i managed to hug him quite well...spontaneously...ie without him bending down...so he cant be that tall!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Im guessing we must, becuase a lot of the guys I know are all at the 5'11' -6'3'' mark... there are some below but they are a minority.
    yeah that must be it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    no way!!

i dont even think he's 6 foot...i would have said hes just approaching 6 foot...but then maybee its an optical illusion!!

saying that, i managed to hug him quite well...spontaneously...ie without him bending down...so he cant be that tall!

love Katy ***
    is that a polite way of saying he's a dwarf? A midget? A tiny person?

ReputationRep:
    Proud of being tall!!

ReputationRep:
    One disadvantage of being tall is being in the passenger seat of the car; I try to drive whenever I can. Except if mum's driving............loads of leg room!!!
    I'll second that! The view is nice but.....
    I'm 6'3'' - try getting a seat on the bus, as a passenger in the car, at the cinema (watching Lord of the Rings almost killed me) or plane journeys in comfort - impossible.
    I'm not the world's tallest person but its a pain in the arse.
    However, I guess I should not complain too much, my younger brother is 6'8'' - and apparently he is medically considered a giant!!!

ReputationRep:
    What about getting on a bus. I have to practically walk on my knees to get to a seat.

Is there a way to fill out when being tall and lanky... or does that just come with age?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    What about getting on a bus. I have to practically walk on my knees to get to a seat.

Is there a way to fill out when being tall and lanky... or does that just come with age?
    maybe they'll be looking for you when they do a remake of only fools and horses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Walk By)
    maybe they'll be looking for you when they do a remake of only fools and horses.
    that'd be cool

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is 6'7" and not lanky. He would be if he didn't go to the gym though. He loves being a big man, but folding him up to get into the car is no fun.

By the way, I also have a nice arse. Can I join the nice arse society?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    no way!!

love Katy ***
    funny - are you calling him a liar? :eek:

Exhibit 1
    Exhibit 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    funny - are you calling him a liar? :eek:

Exhibit 1
    Exhibit 2

well, i would never have guessed that!! mayb i should bump into him more oftern when im sober....i'll pop round next year (he's living a couple of streets away from me) for a beer with a tape measure!!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:

Eat more food

Im 6ft 3 and I dont look lanky..

And I agree with plane journeys/cinema/cars being so uncomfortable. I mean, as the general height of the population increases surely they should be thinking about making things bigger? Seats on a plane is just pathetic though, I have to sit on an aisle seat, otherwise I cant actually fit in the seats of the plane.

ReputationRep:

I hate the buses, theres like one seat on the whole but that I can only sit comfortably. I'm beginning to fill out and I'm 18. But if your around that age you might want to go to a gym to help bulk up a bit

ReputationRep:
    yea so anyone know where i can get hold of some growth hormones, u know inject in the glutes and grow.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.