The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Bhaal85
Quite abnormal, wouldn't you say? But isn't that when he's wearing his star wars boots? :tongue:

whats more abnormal was that his ex (kate) was 6'3" or thereabouts
One disadvantage of being tall is being in the passenger seat of the car; I try to drive whenever I can. Except if mum's driving............loads of leg room!!!
Everdawn
and there lies the problem... Im addicted to heels! I have long legs so I like to show them off, so If i ever went out with a shorter guy it would look odd! :tongue:

:eek: hehe oh well, im addicted to heels too! but im allowed to be, im short! :tongue:
in australia you have really tall guys tho rite? here they are average
kriztinae
:eek: hehe oh well, im addicted to heels too! but im allowed to be, im short! :tongue:
in australia you have really tall guys tho rite? here they are average

Im guessing we must, becuase a lot of the guys I know are all at the 5'11' -6'3'' mark... there are some below but they are a minority.
elpaw
ollie's tall, isnt he? 6'5" or something?

no way!!

i dont even think he's 6 foot...i would have said hes just approaching 6 foot...but then maybee its an optical illusion!!

saying that, i managed to hug him quite well...spontaneously...ie without him bending down...so he cant be that tall!

love Katy ***
Everdawn
Im guessing we must, becuase a lot of the guys I know are all at the 5'11' -6'3'' mark... there are some below but they are a minority.

yeah that must be it
Reply 106
ickle_katy
no way!!

i dont even think he's 6 foot...i would have said hes just approaching 6 foot...but then maybee its an optical illusion!!

saying that, i managed to hug him quite well...spontaneously...ie without him bending down...so he cant be that tall!

love Katy ***

is that a polite way of saying he's a dwarf? A midget? A tiny person?
Reply 107
Proud of being tall!! :biggrin:
One disadvantage of being tall is being in the passenger seat of the car; I try to drive whenever I can. Except if mum's driving............loads of leg room!!!

I'll second that! The view is nice but.....
I'm 6'3'' - try getting a seat on the bus, as a passenger in the car, at the cinema (watching Lord of the Rings almost killed me) or plane journeys in comfort - impossible.
I'm not the world's tallest person but its a pain in the arse.
However, I guess I should not complain too much, my younger brother is 6'8'' - and apparently he is medically considered a giant!!!
What about getting on a bus. I have to practically walk on my knees to get to a seat.

Is there a way to fill out when being tall and lanky... or does that just come with age?
Reply 110
Daibhidh
What about getting on a bus. I have to practically walk on my knees to get to a seat.

Is there a way to fill out when being tall and lanky... or does that just come with age?

maybe they'll be looking for you when they do a remake of only fools and horses.
Walk By
maybe they'll be looking for you when they do a remake of only fools and horses.

that'd be cool
My boyfriend is 6'7" and not lanky. He would be if he didn't go to the gym though. He loves being a big man, but folding him up to get into the car is no fun.

By the way, I also have a nice arse. Can I join the nice arse society?
Reply 113
ickle_katy
no way!!

love Katy ***

funny - are you calling him a liar? :eek:

[post="55504"]Exhibit 1[/post]
[post="55556"]Exhibit 2[/post]
elpaw
funny - are you calling him a liar? :eek:

[post="55504"]Exhibit 1[/post]
[post="55556"]Exhibit 2[/post]

well, i would never have guessed that!! mayb i should bump into him more oftern when im sober....i'll pop round next year (he's living a couple of streets away from me) for a beer with a tape measure!!

love Katy ***
Reply 115
Daibhidh

Eat more food

Im 6ft 3 and I dont look lanky..

And I agree with plane journeys/cinema/cars being so uncomfortable. I mean, as the general height of the population increases surely they should be thinking about making things bigger? Seats on a plane is just pathetic though, I have to sit on an aisle seat, otherwise I cant actually fit in the seats of the plane.
Reply 116
Daibhidh

I hate the buses, theres like one seat on the whole but that I can only sit comfortably. I'm beginning to fill out and I'm 18. But if your around that age you might want to go to a gym to help bulk up a bit :smile:
Reply 117
yea so anyone know where i can get hold of some growth hormones, u know inject in the glutes and grow.

Latest