Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

A levels for midwife Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm in year 11 and I'm thinking of doing biology , and psychology , and I don't know what other A levels to choose , French and photography look interesting , but I don't really think they will help me to become a midwife
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meglimb)
    I'm in year 11 and I'm thinking of doing biology , sociology and psychology , are these the right A levels to choose ???
    No need to start a new thread - you have already posted a similar one so just ask any related questions on there.*

As long as you are meeting the requirements of the universities you are interested in, then your A Levels are fine. You need to choose things you know you have a good chance of doing well in. *

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.