Turn on thread page Beta

Danni from Home and Away: HOT!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Who rates Danni (aka Tamin Sursok) from Home and Away, she never gets talked about much but she is absolutely stunning. She is second to only Rachel Stevens in my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    I don't even watch it but I think I know who you mean, theres another blonde chick who's pretty nice aswell.

ReputationRep:
    I've always preferred Sally and Gypsy

ReputationRep:
    i used to watch it occasionally when i used to get it .... if i remember who dani is correctly then yes she is definitely hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    I don't even watch it but I think I know who you mean, theres another blonde chick who's pretty nice aswell.
    I do believe you are talking about Rebecca Cartwright. Both are really fit and the whole reason i watch the show.

ReputationRep:
    Is Hayley still in that?

Because she apparently looks a bit like me.

So people say; I don't watch it.

ReputationRep:
    Hayleys still in it and she is hot

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.