The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
well i have to say, tk looks alot like a girl who came to where i live to live in canada for a while, but she was from france, and she is 23 now.
Reply 161
canuck
well i have to say, tk looks alot like a girl who came to where i live to live in canada for a while, but she was from france, and she is 23 now.

i'm 18 and ENGLISH dammit!
Reply 162
Tinykates

we are not having you on by the way, we really CAN see the pics. maybe someones tempered your security settings?
Reply 163
Tinykates

hey, just pointing somethin out, not saying you are that girl, just saying you look almost identical, both pretty.
Reply 164
I can't see them.
Reply 165
Walk By
we are not having you on by the way, we really CAN see the pics. maybe someones tempered your security settings?

they haven't. can you see the shocking webcam?? and tinykates returns? :confused:
Reply 166
IS there going to be a 'winner' at some point, or is this just a random indefinate poll? Oh, and I think I might post a pic, so if there's another one in the future, I can be considered :tongue:
Aimée123
IS there going to be a 'winner' at some point, or is this just a random indefinate poll? Oh, and I think I might post a pic, so if there's another one in the future, I can be considered :tongue:

Most excellent, I am wondering what you look like.
Aimée123

I want to be considered too for next time
Reply 169
Tinykates
they haven't. can you see the shocking webcam?? and tinykates returns? :confused:

i can see all of them
Walk By
i can see all of them

Well I can't see all of them. Only some.
Reply 171
Whats_The_411?
Well I can't see all of them. Only some.

oh right, which one cant you see? maybe i cant see those either..
Reply 172
God! these are no human.............. these are angels.
so pretty!

yall are so beautiful! *hugs*

well i am stuck between two..... elie and Custard!
i cant choose one!

hmmmmmm..........

can i vote twice?
Homegrownkitten
I want to be considered too for next time

Yep, you could be considered, IMO at least.
If Laces is online later, get her to put a picture up, she is a hotty of the highest order.

G-W-D
wiwarin_mir
Yep, you could be considered, IMO at least.

awwww, thank you :cool:
Homegrownkitten
awwww, thank you :cool:

you are most welcome fair maiden of the cathrim.
Reply 177
Post your pics. How can we consider you if we dont know how you look?
Reply 178
Well maybe at the end of today or something, this one should be officially ended, with 1st, 2nd, or 3rd or something. Then we can have another couple of polls with 20 or so other people, and the 9 1st 2nd 3rds can battle it out in a final! (Heh, sorry I'm bored!) Maybe I should ask the starter of this thread :confused:
Reply 179
Post your pic nowwwwwww aimie :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending