The Student Room Group

Plymouth Medicine 2017 Entry [A100]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mnott92
Couldn't find a fb group for offer holders - so I made one!

Feel free to add yourselves

Alternatively search Plymouth University Peninsula Medicine Offer Holders 2017.

Oh and if there is actually already one out there somewhere - can someone link me and I'll get rid of mine (Y)

could you post the link? can't seem to find it
Original post by OnceUponADoc
Ive had an interview at Kings, and still waiting on Imperial and Bristol. Glad to find someone who hasn't heard from Bristol yet- I hear people have had interviews already! I also got a postcard from them this morning congratulating me on a med place- I haven't even had an interview!! It's a funny mistake:wink:

I haven't heard from Bristol yet either :/ and one of my friends has an offer :')
Reply 842
Guys does anyone know if Plymouth is still giving out interviews? I still haven't heard anything..
😐
Original post by xyx11
Guys does anyone know if Plymouth is still giving out interviews? I still haven't heard anything..
😐

Are you international??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 844
Original post by issyd10
Are you international??

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I'm a home applicant
Original post by xyx11
No I'm a home applicant

Might be worth an email or phone call as I had my interview in early December...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xyx11
No I'm a home applicant

I just looked at your old posts and I believe you said your ukcat score was 610. Unfortunately Plymouth's cut off is above 610 :frown: they've given out all their interviews now based on those that meet the min entry requirements x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 847
Original post by michaela__
I just looked at your old posts and I believe you said your ukcat score was 610. Unfortunately Plymouth's cut off is above 610 :frown: they've given out all their interviews now based on those that meet the min entry requirements

Thanks x
Reply 848
Original post by issyd10
Might be worth an email or phone call as I had my interview in early December...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you x
Original post by xyx11
Thank you x

I think Plymouth want to avoid entering clearing again this year, so don't lose hope.
No news is good news!
Reply 850
Original post by CutieTootsie
I think Plymouth want to avoid entering clearing again this year, so don't lose hope.
No news is good news!

Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot
Original post by Daisy1202
Ah congratulations! I'm on a waiting list until they've interviewed everyone and set a definite cut off so all I can do is wait now aha. My interview did not go well at all!!

I'm on this list as well! My interview felt awful
Original post by kelseywosnitzka
I'm on this list as well! My interview felt awful

Same here! I won't be surpirised if I end up with a rejection! QMUL rejected me earlier in the week so I'm just waiting on Cardiff and Bristol now 🙃
Reply 853
are there any current students on the thread? I just had a few questions about student life at Plymouth that may be best answered by a student. thanks!
Original post by Millie-3
are there any current students on the thread? I just had a few questions about student life at Plymouth that may be best answered by a student. thanks!

My daughter is a second year; I might know the answer or could ask her for you...
Original post by Dr Gin
My daughter is a second year; I might know the answer or could ask her for you...

Is there a chess club of some kind?
Shame I won't see you there mines at 4pm! Let me know if your interviewers are friendly so I know what to expect 😂

Mine's at 5 pm! Got the whole day to panic 😔
Original post by hiimgerman
Mine's at 5 pm! Got the whole day to panic 😔

I know :frown: at least it's not a morning one so hopefully we can get some sleep!

For people who have already had their interview, they do they 100% give you half an hour to look at the 3 scenarios or do they call people in early to start interviews before the half an hour is over?

For people who have already had their interview, they do they 100% give you half an hour to look at the 3 scenarios or do they call people in early to start interviews before the half an hour is over?

Yeah you get the full half an hour

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending