Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How old were you when.....? Watch

ReputationRep:
    19 and never even hugged a girl let alone dated one!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I was 17 when I got my first bf and I am still with him :love: fancied a lot of people before him but no one ever liked me back til him :laugh:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Depends what you mean. I had my first girlfriend when I was 4, had 3 at the same time when I was 6. I first proper one that I snogged was in year 5. First one I went beyond snogging with was when I was 14.

https://i.imgflip.com/bnqpc.jpg

ReputationRep:
    First serious boyfriend at 15/16, were together for 10 months. Now with a different boy, been together for a year and I've realised that what I thought I felt for my 'first' boyfriend was nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    19 and never even hugged a girl let alone dated one!
    ahah ok this makes me feel better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tea2345)
    Lol this makes me so depressed I'm 16 and never kissed a guy!!! What is this?!
    Dont be depressed , Woody isn't the norm when it comes to females.

ReputationRep:
    I was 6. Been single ever since but eh, I don't really care xD

ReputationRep:
    ahah ok this makes me feel better

Thanks for laughing
    Yeah makes me feel great :/ Ugh

ReputationRep:

Thanks for laughing
    Yeah makes me feel great :/ Ugh
    Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! I wasn't laughing at you!! I just put ahah at the beginning of everything it's a bad habit😬 I'm sure you'll find someone soon😊

ReputationRep:
    Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! I wasn't laughing at you!! I just put ahah at the beginning of everything it's a bad habit😬 I'm sure you'll find someone soon😊
    Aw no it's ok, just gets me down that I'm 19 and haven't even been on a date or hugged a girl etc...
    Ahh I see, I didn't realize, my bad!
    I doubt it tbh!
    I'm sure you will!

ReputationRep:
    Aw no it's ok, just gets me down that I'm 19 and haven't even been on a date or hugged a girl etc...
    Ahh I see, I didn't realize, my bad!
    I doubt it tbh!
    I'm sure you will!
    Dont worry just know I wasn't laughing at you, I'm not that kinda girl! And I doubt it lol I go to an all girls school sooo... try to stay positive you sound like a lovely guy!

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry just know I wasn't laughing at you, I'm not that kinda girl! And I doubt it lol I go to an all girls school sooo... try to stay positive you sound like a lovely guy!
    Ah good good!
    Good to hear that!
    Ah right, that does make things a little harder then :/
    Aw thanks, kinda been rejected 9 times and bullied a lot so I've given up tbh

ReputationRep:
    I want to say 14 was when we got together, although when we were younger we used to always tell everyone we were married I think we got together at 14, but tbh we started kissing and flirting around 11/12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Still waiting...
    Lmfao omg u are so dang funny

ReputationRep:
    16 but honestly I wasn't planning to until I reached about 25. Nobody believes me when I tell them this because they just think I tell them that to make them feel better.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When I was 13 a guy asked me out, the next day I broke up with him and told him I wanted to concentrate on my school work 😂😂. I honestly saw no point in having a boyfriend when I wouldn't ever get to see him. I had my first real boyfriend when I was 18.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I was 21. He is the only guy I've been in love with and we're still friends now.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Glo up: Loading....
    Boyfriend: ............L...o......a.....d.. .....i...n......g....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 14, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.