The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
The Koran (Surah 3:45-47) says Jesus was born of a virgin, so, who was his father?
Original post by NJA
The Koran (Surah 3:45-47) says Jesus was born of a virgin, so, who was his father?

Unfortunately, Mohammed was prone to using any old religious tosh that he'd heard, and passing it on to his superstitious followers as the words of a deity if he thought it would help him influence their behaviour. Surely, in the twenty-first century, educated westerners are capable of spotting that and dismissing such nonsense they were indoctrinated in by their parents?
Original post by NJA

Who was the father of Adam?
Is it beyond god who created Adam without a father or mother, to gift the virgin Mary a miraculous son as a sign and prophet:
إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَى عِنْدَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ آَدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِنْ تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Verily, in the sight of God, the nature of Jesus is as the nature of Adam, whom He created out of dust and then said unto him, "Be" - and he was.

It is not surprising that god created Adam from nothing (no father no mother, no one was before him), yet it is unfathomable that the almighty can create and gift the virgin and mankind with Jesus without a father?
Original post by Poetic_Innocence
Lmao. No comment

why???????????????????????????
Hey i’m a Quranist from Malaysia currently studying in London at Soas. Was hoping I could meet other Quranists here in London as well. Looking forward to meet any of you!
Hey are you based in London? I’m a Quranist from Malaysia currently studying here looking to make new friends

Latest

Trending

Trending