The Student Room Group

Too late for BMAT?

I haven't started preparing for bmat yet. Do i still have a chance? I was too busy with ukcat and personal statement. I want to apply to 2 bmat unis. What do i do?
Original post by barborazel
I haven't started preparing for bmat yet. Do i still have a chance? I was too busy with ukcat and personal statement. I want to apply to 2 bmat unis. What do i do?

Hi there - don't worry, it isn't too late! You still have plenty of time to revise. A good way to begin would be to set aside some time to check out some BMAT past papers on the Admissions Testing website and get used to the format of the questions. From there, you can start completing some of the papers and then eventually build up to working under timed conditions. Revising with friends may also be a good way to ease yourself into it!

We also have some free information guides on how to prepare for each section, which might be useful for you!

- Preparing for Section 1
- Preparing for Section 2
- Preparing for Section 3

Hope this helps (and remember, don't worry!) :smile:
The Medic Portal
Reply 2
Original post by The Medic Portal
Hi there - don't worry, it isn't too late! You still have plenty of time to revise. A good way to begin would be to set aside some time to check out some BMAT past papers on the Admissions Testing website and get used to the format of the questions. From there, you can start completing some of the papers and then eventually build up to working under timed conditions. Revising with friends may also be a good way to ease yourself into it!

We also have some free information guides on how to prepare for each section, which might be useful for you!

- Preparing for Section 1
- Preparing for Section 2
- Preparing for Section 3

Hope this helps (and remember, don't worry!) :smile:
The Medic Portal

Thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending