Reply 120
I giggled anyhow :wink:
man thats gross
Reply 122
imasillynarb
...quote...

You weren't kidding!
Reply 123
It's a bit of an oldie, and it takes a while to load as this is the only place I could find it, but it's worth the load time to see a little kid owning himself:

Clicky for anim
AndyT
It's a bit of an oldie, and it takes a while to load as this is the only place I could find it, but it's worth the load time to see a little kid owning himself:

Clicky for anim

lol
hah I love the end bit where whoever is holding the camera runs to help the little bugger
Reply 126
You can just tell that absolutely caned.

What was he thinking though, not even johnathon edwards could make the pool from that far away :tongue:
Reply 127
Lol excellent :biggrin:

I love the way he held his nose as if there was no doubt he would make the jump :biggrin:
Completely unrelated but just discovered... something.
Reply 129
Pzyko
Completely unrelated but just discovered...

That's wuvly.

Edit: Yes I do mind unquoting it.
AndyT
That's wuvly.

You mind unquoting it? :tongue:
Awwww i like spiders, don't squish him.
Reply 132
DazYa777
would this scare the shit out of any of you? it would be

That snake appears to be made out of wood so no.

How big was this spider TK - looks quite large in the photo.
Reply 133
Tinykates

oh oh, spiders, i hate spiders :frown:
Reply 134
KOH
oh oh, spiders, i hate spiders :frown:

eww, even those money ones scare me. my friends brother had a huge one and you could see all the freakin 8 eyes and the hairy legs *shudders*
Reply 135
neha p
eww, even those money ones scare me. my friends brother had a huge one and you could see all the freakin 8 eyes and the hairy legs *shudders*

i know, they are totally gross, my bros give me a hard time and all about the way i act when a spider is near me *JUMP*SCREAM*RUN AWAY* :smile:
Reply 136
KOH
i know, they are totally gross, my bros give me a hard time and all about the way i act when a spider is near me *JUMP*SCREAM*RUN AWAY* :smile:

hehe, i do that too. its automatic reaction, although it feels stupid afterwards...especially when you are in a shopping centre and have just attracted a load of attention after making a fus about a huge rubber spider.
IT LOOKED REAL TO ME!! :rolleyes:
I always feel sorry for the little buggers. they are so tiny and everyone hates them because of irrational fears. I want a pet one
neha p
hehe, i do that too. its automatic reaction, although it feels stupid afterwards...especially when you are in a shopping centre and have just attracted a load of attention after making a fus about a huge rubber spider.
IT LOOKED REAL TO ME!! :rolleyes:

I can't sleep in a room if there's a spider lurking somewhere but I can't bear to kill one either or let anyone :redface:
my old English teacher has this theory that we fear spiders coz they have too many legs for us to keep an eye on... and we fear snakes because they are constantly slithering around and have no fixed shape and we can't handle that.

Dunno where he got that from!

Latest

Trending

Trending