The Student Room Group

Why do the inbetweeners never shut up about sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
God doesn't exist, babes. :h:

Don't call me babes. I am not your babe. :angry:

You smelly street dancer.
Original post by justboy
Hun. Don't call me hun-I am not one of your sheffield punters lol . :rofl3:

I only go for the best of the best. Those are my type of people mate.

Original post by justboy
Don't call me babes. I am not your babe. :angry:

You smelly street dancer.

I'm being sarcastic, love. :colone:
I find you annoying af.
Original post by justboy
Many people see them as legends. They are seen as legends in this country. What an embarassing country this in.

Everyone says they love them. They are definitely seen as role models.

They love them because they are c*nts not because they are heroes
Reply 123
I'm being sarcastic, love. :colone:
I find you annoying af.

Don't call me love either you disgrace. :angry:

You just jealous of me- its ok I would be jealous of rich successful people too if i was a trashy wenchy pleb.. :u:
Reply 124
Original post by retro_turtles
They love them because they are c*nts not because they are heroes

Yes people love c*****. What a disgusting world this is.
Original post by justboy

You just jealous of me- its ok I would be jealous of rich successful people too if i was a trashy wenchy pleb.. :u:

As we already laid out, I'm not jealous of you lol, I think you're a loser that has to resort to trolling people on a student forum to get some satisfaction out of your, clearly, boring life. But, good try, babes. :h:
Original post by bbet
I was watching the inbetweeners and it just made my blood boil the amount of time the dialogue was about sex. I got so angry during one point that i threw my laptop across the room in a rage and punched a wall.

And people think this **** is funny? Seriously our generation is ****ed. :angry:

Have a day off mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by justboy

awh hun i mean why would a so called 'rich' and 'successful' person like to argue about something so trivial like a TV show on the internet? I mean rich people don't buy laptops oh no! They are far too good for them and have Macbooks instead.
Reply 128
As we already laid out, I'm not jealous of you lol, I think you're a loser that has to resort to trolling people on a student forum to get some satisfaction out of your, clearly, boring life. But, good try, babes. :h:

You're clearly jealous of me. You wish you were as successful as me. I'm a a big deal- everyone loves me.

I am the highest of the high while you are the lowest of the low.I look down at you and point and laugh. How does it feel all the way down there you clown ass? :h:
Original post by bbet
I am not a virgin. I've has sex hundreds of times from models all around the world. Maybe thats why I don't find this pathetic talk funny.

when you give a reply like this and people still dont realise you're trolling them. TSR is so easy to troll its actually painful
Original post by justboy
You're clearly jealous of me. You wish you were as successful as me. I'm a a big deal- everyone loves me.

I am the highest of the high while you are the lowest of the low.I look down at you and point and laugh. How does it feel all the way down there you clown ass? :h:

I don't give a sh** about you, mate. :h:

I just want you to never return to the student room.
Reply 131
I don't give a sh** about you, mate. :h:

I just want you to never return to the student room.

Keep crying you sheffield disgrace.

Your tears are hilarious. :h:
Original post by justboy
Keep crying you sheffield disgrace.

Your tears are hilarious. :h:

Tears from me being in hysterics, okay lol. :rofl:
Chances are you'll be banned by tomorrow, which is a shame, as you really do entertain me.
Original post by bbet
The way they were talking was absolutely disgusting. Seriously if someone spoke about my mum or dad like that they would be getting put into an earlier grave. I am serious mate- I don't give a ****.

Original post by UWS
It's funnier that you throw your laptop across the room because of this.

pmsl hahahahaha
awh hun i mean why would a so called 'rich' and 'successful' person like to argue about something so trivial like a TV show on the internet? I mean rich people don't buy laptops oh no! They are far too good for them and have Macbooks instead.

you ok?
Original post by bbet
Its not funny though is it?

I found it funny.
I'm sorry you didn't have a childhood
Original post by kyle12345+6
you ok?

just bored really lol
just bored really lol

join the club :smile:

Quick Reply