Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

Whats The Average Time in the relationship to have sex for the first time?

Replys Will be Much Appriciated. x

ReputationRep:
    Some have sex the first time they meet their partner, others wait until marriage.

I doubt it's possible to calculate the average time and even if it were, it wouldn't be a particularly useful figure. It doesn’t demonstrate the ‘right’ amount of time to wait, the ‘average’ time will vary form age to age, culture to culture etc.

ReputationRep:
    There's no average time It depends on whether you are ready for that and whether it's the right time.

ReputationRep:
    As long as it takes for you to feel ready and be comfortable with it.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever you feel ready. There is no set time to have sex.

ReputationRep:
    As others have said- when the time is right. I know someone who said that she would only have sex with her boyfriend after they had been together 6 months, and it looked like it put tremendous pressure on their relationship.

ReputationRep:
    I would go for at least six minutes as a minimum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    I would go for at least six minutes as a minimum.
    In bed? damn I'm to quick

it took me n my gf 15 months.

ReputationRep:
    ?Its been 4 months and im 15 years old. i feel readi so shall i go for it

ReputationRep:
    Depends on several factors, including age/previous experience/readiness stage etc.

Varies from person and the only person who can decide is you.

ReputationRep:
    How long is a piece of string?

(If someone's posted this reply already; I'll be severly pissed.)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    No set time really, it's whenever you both feel ready, not something I would personally rush though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissNoName-x)
    ?Its been 4 months and im 15 years old. i feel readi so shall i go for it
    I know this is gonna make me sound all n boring but wait till ur at least 16 cos otherwise he'll be breaking the law n most ppl aren't emotionally mature enough until they are 16

ReputationRep:
    I reckon this is a troll

ReputationRep:
    Legally can we advice someone underage to go have sex if they are ready?

ReputationRep:
    When the eggtimer runs out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iTalya)
    There's no average time It depends on whether you are ready for that and whether it's the right time.
    exactly, it depends on the people. Some do it quickly to get it out the way so its not hanging over thier heads, others wait.

Some people even wait a set period of time i.e six months before doing it and that i really dont understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iTalya)
    There's no average time
    Of course there will be.... Add them all up and divide by the total number. You mean there is no 'right' time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cadre_Of_Storms)
    exactly, it depends on the people. Some do it quickly to get it out the way so its not hanging over thier heads, others wait.

Some people even wait a set period of time i.e six months before doing it and that i really dont understand.
    I wait 3.14159 days... 'cos sex is like [apple] pie.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.