The Student Room Group

cant choose which subject ?

so this is my third year for igcse in my first year i gave bio,eng and chem got a c in bio , b in eng and b in chemistry. so the next year i studied hard but before exam got panicked and got anxiety i thought they still went pretty well turns out i am wrong since i got a C in phy, C in chemistry which i decided to repeat and D in maths . Now this year i am enrolled one again and my mom said giving bio and maths is necessary but the third subject should i give english ?
i really like english last time u was 10 marks far from A so i want an A* this year soo help what should i do?
Why do you think you're struggling? What do your teachers say and what do you want to do after your GCSEs? I'm surprised you've been allowed to repeat these so many times and are doing the same subjects or similar ones if you're struggling.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Why do you think you're struggling? What do your teachers say and what do you want to do after your GCSEs? I'm surprised you've been allowed to repeat these so many times and are doing the same subjects or similar ones if you're struggling.

i perform well in class just before exams i get really panicked well i skipped grade1 when i was little so thats why they are allowing me and my teachers are not cooperative at all they only help the students that get A or A*. also i am repeating my subjects because i want to replace all the c's and d. i will do A-levels but its all depends on my result this year.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest