The Student Room Group

What's The Last Reason You Cried For?

So whats the last reason you cried for.....

I'm crying right now in last month and so addicted to this thing.. just woke up everyone in my house because I was crying XD

Other than that, probably when I broke my clavicle and my idiot friends told me to move it around to loosen it up... after like 2 minutes it killed and I started crying... god those idiots XD :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Um memories or some trigger.
I cry almost on a daily basis, **** it's so great. :rolleyes:
This is just my life now...wooohoooo
Reply 2
properly bout 2 days ago - my mum was windin me up and i missed my bf
Hmm, I sometimes just cry to let emotion/feeling/anger out...not particularly because I'm upset, I just don't know what else to do :p:
Seriously...when my brother completely put me down and said how stupid I was. Just beating me down because he said I wasn't good enough and nowhere near clever enough to get anywhere in life. Just about how I didn't have any logic etc. Meh...what can you say? :s-smilie:
Last week over a guy and my dead cat :frown:
OMG I can't actually remember :/
When my childhood dog that I'd had since I was 4 (I'm now 18) died in May I cried for about a week. It seems silly but that dog was my best friend all through my childhood.

Generally I don't cry the time before that was when my Grandad died 18months ago.
Reply 7
yesterday :frown: over results stress and some guy who hasnt contacted me since we went out for a meal on saturday :bawling:

but i dont usually cry that much,lol
yesterday over results stress and some guy who hasnt contacted me since we went out for a meal on saturday

but i dont usually cry that much,lol

He still hasn't contacted you? :eek: *calls him a rude word*
You will be fine :hugs:
Reply 9
Heroes :frown:
Reply 10
this morning i read that letter a girl sent her father before he died... the one who got beat up for protecting his car.

i cry at anything to do with daughters and fathers..
Reply 11
yesterday while worrying about my results
Reply 12
i cried just a few hours ago reading loads of threads about A level results on here and getting very stressed.... i really don't want to have to go through clearing! so stressful :frown: i don't think i wanna know!
Reply 13
last night. me and my bf had a massive argument, he drove away and left me alone at my house.

i was mad, and then he sent me a text saying all he wanted to do was be in my arms but he didn't know if he was welcomed, and how he never wants to lose me. i won't say exactly what we were fighting about but his text made me bawl my lil eyes out.

then he came back and we made up :biggrin: ;heart;
About 3 days ago when I was watching a documentary called Malcolm and Barbara - Love's Farewell, which was filmed over a course of years as a husband developed, and died from, Alzheimers. It was so sad :frown:
Reply 15
grace
last night. me and my bf had a massive argument, he drove away and left me alone at my house.

i was mad, and then he sent me a text saying all he wanted to do was be in my arms but he didn't know if he was welcomed, and how he never wants to lose me. i won't say exactly what we were fighting about but his text made me bawl my lil eyes out.

then he came back and we made up :biggrin: ;heart;

awwwwwwwww ^^^^^^^ that's sweet!!!
Reply 16
bunthulhu
About 3 days ago when I was watching a documentary called Malcolm and Barbara - Love's Farewell, which was filmed over a course of years as a husband developed, and died from, Alzheimers. It was so sad :frown:

awww that looked so sad. i was gonna watch it but couldn't as my grandad had Alzheimer's. was it done sensitively? i was hoping it would be
Reply 17
yesterday when i had an argument with my mum
I_am_the_mob
He still hasn't contacted you? :eek: *calls him a rude word*
You will be fine :hugs:

:hugs:
Reply 19
um...Either watching a program about Steve Irwin.
Orrrrrrrrr, In hospital, late at night, stressed out, tired, and in pain, sitting in another bloody waiting room.

can't recall which was more recent

Latest

Trending

Trending