What's The Last Reason You Cried For? Watch

qubog
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
2 weeks ago. I have a wee dog that i've had since I was a toddler. I'm now 21 so she is very old. She was sick and I was convinced she was going to die thankfully she didn't
ßlαcksωαn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
This morning
a friend i havent seen in ages...
hollylily
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Getting pissed off at my parents for making me feel homesick after they rang me up at half past five in the morning!

I know, I'm weird.
Miss_Scarlett
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
About 4 weeks ago, 3 people had massive goes at me all in one day...I had done nothing... (honestly! lol)

They all later admitted that they had taken their bad days out on me!
AverageGuyOnTheStreet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Today in my counselling appointment. Things aren't going to good here.
Angelil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(((((agots)))))
Bgriffin
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I cried yesterday after meeting up with my ex, we are friends but she still means the world to me. My heart - it aches.
Segat1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I had a ****ty, down, blue day.
Beckieee
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I got a tooth pulled, they stuck a needle in my mouth i HATE needles... it hurt, i'm a wimp haha
quadruple_twist
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Last Sunday due to my stressful impossible coursework and its impossibleness. Which is a bit bizarre really because before that I don't think I've cried this year!
Dream_Catcher
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
To be honest I can't remember the last time i cried. As I don't tend to do it that much *very happy person * Although a good cry is great when needed makes you feel that extra bit better.
xXMessedUpXx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
cos the guy i really like decided to completly stop talking to me after i'd been to see him etc....i don't know why. it seems so out of character and we were getting on really well. Guess i mainly cried cos i felt so goddamn used
Riquelminho
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ermm just today when I trapped my thumb between the door. Its cracked my nail and go all purply from the inside Sooo painful!

P.S. I didn't really cry- it was more of a tears of pain sort of thing hehe :p:
Chana
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't know when I last cried. I know I should be upset now, because a relative died two days ago and his brother has just been diagnosed with cancer, but i'm not, but then I guess I only really met them once or twice.
Ziggy_Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I started welling up in the car listening to Jarvis Cocker's solo album. I'm not sure why I was crying because I didn't feel sad. Bizarre.
The Basilisk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yesterday I was watching a documentary about Britney Spears and I felt really sorry for her. How weird is that? I don't even like her.
Chana
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Today, when I got frustrated trying to parallel park my car, ended up screaming and crying, had to apologise to mum who was sat next to me. Should probably apologise to my neighbours as well. As much as I love it, I wish it had power assisted steering, or even I wish I had the money to buy another car.
Nattynoo101
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I last cried on my birthday when i got a card from my dad and he'd written a message in it saying how he misses me, and then i got one from my best mate who i hardly see anymore and she'd written a message in it too so i cried aswell!!

I'm a v emotional person lol, hadn't cried for ages before that though i was doing well!!
lottie123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yesterday as I was so stressed out with coursework. Tears of frustration more than anything!
elziebelzie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
couple of months ago looking at a world war one battlefield with like 100,000 graves.
it didnt help that i was listening to that song called i'll be missing you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (813)
80.5%
Leave (197)
19.5%

Watched Threads