Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Because one of my friends really started on me, and basically told me what she thinks of me. She made loads of accusations, and really hurt my feelings. :bawling:

But normally i just cry over small stuff, if i'm in an emotional mood.

Having arguments with mum at the time-of-the-month normally sets me off.

Awwww, this thread makes me sad.

:hugs: everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Last night when I lay in bed wanting to die.

ReputationRep:
    Probably after an argument with mum, or over a guy. Bah, men.

ReputationRep:
    About 2 months ago. My hamster died whilst I was away at uni He was over 3 years old and such a cutie. RIP.

ReputationRep:
    About 2 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had a huge argument, we went to bed mad at each other, he didn't kiss me goodbye in the morning, didn't come home on his dinner break like usual... And I spent all day crying my eyes out. Then he sent me a txt saying "luv u xxx" and I was happy again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageGuyOnTheStreet)
    awww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    The end of Titanic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lulu87)
    awww that looked so sad. i was gonna watch it but couldn't as my grandad had Alzheimer's. was it done sensitively? i was hoping it would be
    Well it was meant to be a realistic documentary about what happened to the couple so it was pretty honest about the whole thing.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: and ;console; to everyone on this thread...
    After the crappy boy, reading why everyone else cried makes me sad!

ReputationRep:
    I don't cry.
    I'm a MAN.

ReputationRep:
    I think I was probably drunk and over-reacting over something my boyfriend said. Haha. Nothing important :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mermania)
    I don't cry.
    I'm a MAN.
    do you eat raw meat too?

ReputationRep:
    Last time I watched this. It makes me cry every time :bawling:
    Such a moving song and video :sad: (you have to watch the whole thing)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageGuyOnTheStreet)
    Same but 5 months ago and not last night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HenvY)
    do you eat raw meat too?
    I kill cows with my bare hands and bench-press cars

ReputationRep:
    end of Billy Elliot, Cired sunday night when it was on, you know when he comes on as the adult swan in swan lake....surely it's not just me that cired at Billy Elliot??

ReputationRep:
    I cry most days even when my bf says something sweet to me I burst into tears.

ReputationRep:
    When my mum and dad had a massive arguement and I got dragged into and wound up telling them lots of thing about myself they didn't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunthulhu)
    About 3 days ago when I was watching a documentary called Malcolm and Barbara - Love's Farewell, which was filmed over a course of years as a husband developed, and died from, Alzheimers. It was so sad
    oh god, me and my mother watched that. her father died of alzheimers 8 years ago and the story was pretty much identical to his, seriously. they did the same things, their wives (my gran) were in the same position saying/feeling the same things, and they looked exactly the same when they were near the end.

we were both sobbing by the end, it was awful. but the programme was done really well i must say.

ReputationRep:
    The last reason for me crying? I'd rather not say...though it was about a month ago now. Very bad memories of something I definitely don't want to have to go through yet again

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.