Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    erm yesterday when my mum shouted at me for being argumentive and moping. i didnt even raise my voice.

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember. It has to be something really terrible for me to cry.

ReputationRep:
    The last time I cried was when I was 14, I was visiting my cousin in hospital after he was in a major car crash, his best friend died in it and I thought my cousin might also..

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember when I last actually cried, but I felt like crying on sunday when it fell to me to tell my best friend, the guy she likes is going out with our other best friend, she didn't take it too well but we're all still in one piece thankfully, but that might be because they haven't seen each other since before this happened.

ReputationRep:
    My psychiatrist dropped me and my friend is being an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I cried for no reason I could identify on Friday. I often cry, I think it's good for you to release your emotions from time to time.

ReputationRep:
    Last week because I got dumped and he spends all his time with this complete manipulative ***** who isn't his girlfriend.
    I was so angry and I just cried and cried and cried

ReputationRep:
    I last cried on the 20th of june, when my pet rat was dying

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember. Don't think I've cried properly for years now, lol.

ReputationRep:
    I crashed my mum's car..and I didn't cry, I wept.

ReputationRep:
    Catharsis. Wistfulness.

ReputationRep:
    When my pet guinea pig died? I didn't realize how much that would matter to me.

ReputationRep:
    Most things make me cry cos i'm way too emotional but i cried 2 days ago because i messed up big time with my best friend and i thought that our friendship was totally over and i was going to lose her for good (hope she doesn't read this cos she'll think i'm extremely pathetic) Also i had a fight with my parents which added to the stress of results day and my friend situation and got the better of me

ReputationRep:
    A couple of years ago when my nan died I think.

There's a good chance I got teary eyed over some film/telly in the meantime though not a full out weep.

I'm such a big girl :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Mine is completely different. It's somewhat strange.
    That was last friday while listening to a "khotba" (Lesson on religious matters) about God and how humans moved away from the purpose behind their creation. The words impressed themselves on my mind, and I started crying. I tried to gulp back my tears, but I was helpless. It went on for about half an hour with my head downcast so that the congregation won't notice me.

The other time was a long time ago when I first watched "Gladiator".

"No one deserves your tears. If he does, (he/she) won't make you cry".:p: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunthulhu)
    About 3 days ago when I was watching a documentary called Malcolm and Barbara - Love's Farewell, which was filmed over a course of years as a husband developed, and died from, Alzheimers. It was so sad
    Ohhhhh that was SO sad, it reminded me of my Na-Na who we lost to Alzheimers, but I didn't cry cos I was watching it with my Mam.

Last time I cried...um I rarely cry, I just bottle things up which I know it wrong. I don't do crying. Last time was probably out of sheer frustration, if I remember rightly. Was better than kicking something I guess!

ReputationRep:
    I can't it's annoying, I really can't I cried for the last time about 8 million years ago, I just am dead inside. Big boys don't cry, but sometimes I wish I could, genuinely but nothing ever seems that bad when compared to alot of stuff. It may sound like I'm mentally tough, I guess I am, but not that tough, cry damn you!

I cry at sissy stuff like sad movies, but that's not real. I wish I could and at the same time I'm glad I don't because it would have to be huge, and it would have to be well huge...

ReputationRep:
    Ask me on results day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageGuyOnTheStreet)
    Last night when I lay in bed wanting to die.
    :hugs: I know that feeling all too well

I cried today in counselling, it was bloody terrible!

Erm... over a month ago.

I'm not much of a crier, I tend to just get angry.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.