Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A year or so back when 2 of my friends died in a car accident.

I'm more of an angry person too. I don't cry and weep, I usually punch a door/wall or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gem)
    Ohhhhh that was SO sad, it reminded me of my Na-Na who we lost to Alzheimers, but I didn't cry cos I was watching it with my Mam.
    Awww hunny I'm sorry about your Na-Na :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I cried a few nights ago when there was a mouse in my room - omg, I ****ing hate them!? I was on my bed and had my iPod in so didn't hear him. Then looked over and saw him jumping up at the door trying to get out but couldn't. I totally panicked cos he ran under the bed and I ran out the door and ran down to get my dad wearing a sheet I grabbed off the floor (and cowboy boots so he wouldn't run up my leg!) lol

But I'm a cry-er anyway, I always cry. I almost LIKE crying! Weird...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    OMG! a mouse!? I'd hate the creeps if there was one in my room!

Not sure when i last cried - does peeling and chopping onions count?

ReputationRep:
    I cried when I was watching that documentary too.

My mum was knocking on my door, and I quickly dried my eyes and let her in. She gave me a very funny look.

Looking back I should have just pretended to be masturbating, far less embarrasing.

ReputationRep:
    Because I hate the way I look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shuv)
    Because I hate the way I look
    You have no reason to cry. Hell, quite the opposite.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a particularly outward emotional person. In fact someone wrote in my yearbook "Here's hoping you one day develop human emotions".

ReputationRep:
    probably when me and my dad had a hear to heart who i havnt seen in 9 years, that was hard.

ReputationRep:
    I cried in my room yesterday because I was UTTERLY insensitive to this guy that really likes me.. When I got home I felt so disgusted with myself =(

ReputationRep:
    im a nerd. i cried watching "I think I love my life" cuz when i get married i dont want my husband to cheat on me hahaha...<--- pathetic

ReputationRep:
    hmm i cried today when my boyfriend went on holiday, he was crying too though so i didnt feel like such a sissy :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richy_Boi)
    You have no reason to cry. Hell, quite the opposite.
    Thanks Did you guess which one was me in my profile picutre then?

ReputationRep:
    Been in a really bad state for the last couple of days and yesterday it all just got to me (plus the pain was at it's maximum) so i cried Didn't even feel better aftwerwards =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageGuyOnTheStreet)
    Last night when I lay in bed wanting to die.
    Sorry if I'm being intrusive - but are you undergoing treatment for your depression?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agamemnon)
    Sorry if I'm being intrusive - but are you undergoing treatment for your depression?
    Yes I am. I get nowhere near as many bad moments as I used to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageGuyOnTheStreet)
    Yes I am. I get nowhere near as many bad moments as I used to.
    Good I'm glad you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shuv)
    Thanks Did you guess which one was me in my profile picutre then?
    Well none of them need cry about their appearance by any means!

ReputationRep:
    A few nights ago, for my mum and dad, who have separated but still live so hard. I cried because there was absolutely nothing I could do to help

Wierdest thing to cry over was probably when I watched the StopSmoking advert about the man who never got to attend his daughter's wedding (I think), and then for the Tsunami victims after I saw the appeal.

ReputationRep:
    Today. **** results.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.