Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Now actually. I received a PM from a friend (who will remain anonymous) yesterday and I've just sent her a long email. She's the one I wrote my most recent poem for (in the gallery).

ReputationRep:
    About 45 minutes ago because I have a huge spot on my chin and my hair looks fluffy and gross. Yes, it is that time of the month :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Last night, reading Harry Potter. :dong:

ReputationRep:
    paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin! earlier.. i wont go into why, you really wouldnt want to know.

ReputationRep:
    Last night. I am scared to death about going to uni. I've decided I'm not even sure if I want to go. Blah.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    don't stress about uni -wait till you get there, give it a few weeks, make a choice there over whether its for you or not.

ReputationRep:
    I cried about a week ago about exam results.

ReputationRep:
    Last night because me & my dad had a major argument.

Everytime i see him he has a drink (because he is only off work on the day i see him, so he has a chance) but he really doesn't understand how much i hate him drinking (it brings back bad memories specially about his old drinking habits). For the last 3 weeks when i have seen him, he has been drinking. Last night he only had 2 pints and kept bringing up my mum & her new partner (which he wouldn't do when completely sober) and then the week before he had 8 pints and got completely bladdered, and the week before that he was drinking and we had an argument (completely his fault) when i ended up walking back to my house and staying alone for the night. He didn't even feel that what he had said was wrong (he said that it was MY fault he didn't get re-married etc :bawling:). Argh, i have started crying again now, just thinking back about it.

I think i really need to talk this through with someone. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate.)
    Last night. I am scared to death about going to uni. I've decided I'm not even sure if I want to go. Blah.
    Same here. I don't even want to go, my boyfriend is going to a different uni and I was thinking about our relationship etc.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: to those who are worried about uni. I am too. I dropped out of my last course so this is my second chance, only I am really worried about dropping out again because I am not yet back in full health. But good luck to you all.

And, Bexiness, the can't stand home soc is good for people with problems like that. You can find in my 'my societies' list if you want. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Had an argument with my mum and she pissed me off to the max

ReputationRep:
    In May when my gran had had a heart attack and we had to fly over and I knew the fact we were flying over wasn't good...

But she was fine in the end

Last night because I am feeling very fed up of being stuck in bed with glandular fever (its been a week now including time in hospital) whilst my boyfriend is on holiday and I know I won't see him for a very long time. Need to cry made worse by the fact that it was during my only chance to see him when he came to visit that I got really ill and had to go to hospital. I'd quite like a hug but will have to wait until mid-september now...

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday when I was generally stressed from my day. Grrr. And I missed my parents too.

ReputationRep:
    right after getting crap A-level results

ReputationRep:
    The last time I actually cried rather than be slightly tearful (which happens every so often) would've been the day I was reunited with my best friend a couple of years back. And before that was the day West Brom made a dramatic escape from relegation in the same year.

ReputationRep:
    About two months ago, over a girl. Cried all day.

ReputationRep:
    cried 3 days ago when i went through several hundred photos of my dad who died 4 years ago

the time i cried before that was same reason (although i think i was just thinking about him in general back then)..and the time before that etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    Angus, if it is for the weak, then happily I am weak; more so, I'm human.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnfresh2)
    I've been crying the whole day because I haven't heard from my friend, who left from my City for good about 10 days ago. He called me on the night when he arrived in his Island (Carribean Island) and Emailed me once. That was it. He just said so many times that he misses me. I miss him loads as well.
    I've been even listening to Ricky Martin's song (No Importa La Distancia), but my amigo is bloody c. 3,000 miles away! The distance matters massively! When he was leaving at the airport, he said, "Good-Bye. No. It's Hasta Luego!" Probably, he's fogetting about me already. If he calls, I'm not gonna pick it up. If he sends me an Email, it's too late! He said we will be friends forever. But, men lie, right?
    Maybe he's just busy with the hectic settling-in/getting used to the new environment?
    I think it's a bit silly that you won't take his calls or reply to his emails, I mean I'd probably be a bit annoyed and not want to initiate contact, but to ignore the person such is pretty..well, drastic.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.