Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How about you mix some of the suggestions here? Like you go to take her out for dinner to her favourite place like you said but whenever you go to pick her up take her a single red rose and a letter ( a short 4 line poem even if you can write one ) and set it on the table or somewhere. Just say you'll leave them there and she can open it when you get back.

That way if the meal goes well she can read it and will appreciate it. And if it doesn't go well they she'll read it afterwards and may realise that regardless of how the meal went that you do like her and she may give you a call.

Just a suggestion

Good luck whatever you do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by streetyfatb)
    well she means a lot and she says i mean a lot to her but she can now hide her emotions. She also says I don't know anything and she isn't seeing anyone, just having a laugh with internet flirting. What ideas can you come up with?
    I scrawled this on someone's MySpace; sent her this (in a card) for Valentine's Day; drew this for her as a birthday-present.

My (previous) 'ex' received this on her birthday, in addition to the occasional compilation-CD (though ours was, admittedly, a somewhat more carnal undertaking).

Something tells me that 'poetry' may not work for you, however.

ReputationRep:
    Our favourate restaurant isn't open on monday! its the only day it isn't open on! So do I find anyother restaurant (I live in loughborough can travel if anyone knows of somewhere like 5* max budget £150) or what else could I do, playing around with the going away idea.

Cheers guys

ReputationRep:
    I like the idea of them arranging an amazing day out and not telling you where you're going and then suprising you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by streetyfatb)
    would anyone like to make any suggestions please, she means a lot to me and im not sure whether to eat at our favour place, eat in by my cooking with lots of champagne or to go away for a night?
    Oh, eat out definitely. That's romance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libertin du Nord)
    Oh, eat out definitely. That's romance.
    Subtly lewd or sarcastic, dear boy? At times, I can barely tell with you.

ReputationRep:
    romantic picnic (dont forget blankets, napkins), followed by trip on boat (if u live nr water). bring music as well if poss. the fact that u made the food will show the effort u put it.

ReputationRep:
    It's not the whole roses, presents, card thing that really appeals to me. How about you do something that means something to her, for example - and I know this sounds so stupid but a couple of years ago, I was going out with this guy and I wasn't have such a great day, things were going horribly and I just felt quite frustrated with everything.

He showed up at my doorstep unexpectedly with my favourite chocolate bar in his hand. It's things like that, they're the things that mean more to me than some.. roses or...balloons or meals.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.