Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Biology. So boring, it's just learning facts. There's no logic involved as with maths and the other sciences

ReputationRep:
    I dropped textiles earlier this year because it was so time consuming and the teacher believed all of my time should've been devoted to it! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Im going to drop... it like its haaawt. :p:

ReputationRep:
    either photography or english lit, as both will be very time consuming.. all depends on tomorrow's results really

ReputationRep:
    I'm dropping Media, for obvious reasons. I think the only reason I opted to do it in the first places is because it was either that or PE, and I'm really not a sporty person!

ReputationRep:
    Computing.

As boring as it is worthless.

ReputationRep:
    I'm dropping Biology

ReputationRep:
    Biology, definitely - hate the other people who are doing it, but that's really not the reason. It's the biggest waste of my time from this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomTre)
    Biology, definitely - hate the other people who are doing it, but that's really not the reason. It's the biggest waste of my time from this year.
    I feel the same way

ReputationRep:
    Business studies - I love the subject, but the university course I'm aiming for is science related, so this subject had to get the axe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h82think)
    I feel the same way
    I mean I thought I might possibly take it to A2 at the start, but then when on a further waste of my time, i.e. The Biology Field Trip - I realised that I couldn't bare to spend another year with the same group of yobbos that is our Biology group, and I asked myself, why did I take this in the first place?
    And the answer...not that i enjoyed it, that's for sure, probs cuz I was alright at it at GCSE - so as soon as I get back to school - it's going down the pan for good.

ReputationRep:
    Psychology, but only because we can't take it to A2 at my college.

ReputationRep:
    I took Bio, Chem, Maths, French and Critical Thinking for AS. I'm definitely dropping Crit Thin (already dropped it actually as I didn't go to any of the A2 classes after the exams) because, well, it's pointless :p: Aside from that I'm probably going to drop Maths. I did kind of enjoy it this year but I know I'm not a natural at it and I'd rather just take 3 A2s. I'm not a natural at French either, but the idea of being able to speak a language well appeals to me, and it's a nice break from science subjects. This all depends on my results of course (the closer it gets to results day, the worse I think I've done in all my subjects )

ReputationRep:
    I'm saying 'bye bye' to AS Philosophy. Hoorah.

ReputationRep:
    RS, because I didn't like it as much as I thought i would and because I don't think I did very well in it.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.