Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I took a leave of absence from my university on the 1st of October. I have already recieved my first installment of my maintainence loan.

    This is on the Student Finance website:

    "If you want to suspend or withdraw from your studies for academic year 2016 / 2017 you should contact your university or college.
    They’ll get in touch with us and we’ll suspend or withdraw your student finance application."

    I got in contact with my university's finance department regarding this, and they said I should contact Student Finance directly - the opposite of what the page says. What should I do?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Hi there.

    It's up to the college/university to advise us of any suspensions or withdrawals on a student's behalf.

Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.