Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Halloween makeup ideas Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think these looks are worth trying this Halloween. What do you think? Which look would you try? Share your ideas.

Name:  9f9ee712431121256dcfdfffbfe43b02.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  54.8 KB

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I've got this gorgeous dark Purple lipstick which I think would be too much for even a regular night out, so would wear it on Halloween. For day to day wear I'd put my Lilac lipstick on underneath it I think x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ...that's not a costume though? that's literally just a bit of face paint
    I mean, that first picture was a cat. how is a cat scary? it's halloween

ReputationRep:
    By the way, my suggestion was just a makeup idea. I'm not sure about an actual outfit. I know some people who have dresed up as a broken doll with face paint, a short dress, thick stripy tights and chunky heels I think. Big hair too x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This tutorial posted by TSR on youtube is awesome. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdNaou8H5ro

Poll
What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.