The Student Room Group

Medicine Uni!!!! HELP

where should I apply? I am looking for a uni in London/ close to London.
I have 5A*S, 6As at GCSE
Predicted 2A* and an A for A2
UKCAT: 640, band 2
If you have a high UCAS tariff then Queen Mary, if your good overall then KCL. You coud apply to SGUL but i think you are close to their cut off last year. Also you could take the BMAT and go for UCL/ICL
Reply 2
I feel it may be better to look beyond London, since you are really constricting your choices by saying that.
Have you considered UEA? Southampton could be a good choice, but could be risky, also. Look at their past UKCAT cut-offs an dsee whether you would want to risk it.
If you are doing BMAT, ICL and BSMS would be good choices.
Original post by zozozo99
I have 5A*S, 6As at GCSE
Predicted 2A* and an A for A2
UKCAT: 640, band 2

If you want to do med youmwill go to the Sahara desert to do it. Lost of,people want to be in London. Most get that wish, but don't become docors.
Original post by zozozo99

Let us know if you'd like to know more about UEA. Norwich is approximately two hours by train from Liverpool Street, and they're looking to make that 90 minutes in the coming years.

We're a Top 15 university (Times/Sunday Times University Guide 2017), Top 5 for student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2016) and within the World Top 100 for research excellence (Leiden Ranking 2016).

According to Unistats, 96% of our students have been satisfied with the quality of our Medicine course, 100% went on to work and/or study within 6 months after finishing the course, 97% believe staff have made the subject more interesting, and 96% believe the resources here at UEA are good for student needs. Some glowing stats I'm sure you'd agree :smile:

[video="youtube;wiV5lwhLtqU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiV5lwhLtqU[/video]

Take a look at our YouTube channel for more about studying here and living in Norwich. We do have an Open Day on 22 October if you can make it, but if you can't there will be other options if you end up putting us down on your UCAS. We will have Applicant Days, campus tours, and more events ahead of you making your final choice. In the meantime give us a shout if we can help answer any questions about the campus and UEA (or email [email protected])!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending