Would you say you are a fussy eater?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If so , what foods do you refuse?

ReputationRep:
    I'll eat anything, but I tend to stick to foods that I actually enjoy. Don't see the appeal of seafood (starter-type dishes) outside of fish so I never eat any, people think that's weird but I just don't find it enjoyable at all.

ReputationRep:
    I eat everything and anything. I live to eat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I get fussy about vegetables. I love peas, carrots, broccoli, corn and green beans, cabbage & lettuce and some other stuff, but most other bits I'm just not into. Otherwise, in terms of other foods groups, I'm not at all fussy.

ReputationRep:
    i eat most foods apart from honey, and eggs apart from scrambled or omelette. I also hate aubergine.

ReputationRep:
    100%. I adore food I like, but I hate the taste of most food, including meat unfortunately. Nothing I can do about it :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I'll eat almost anything put in front of me. A ten-day trip to Germany living on nothing but cafeteria food broke the fussy eater inside of me.*

ReputationRep:
    I am an extremely fussy eater, to me eating is a chore and I'd gladly be fitted with a feeding tube so I didn't have the distress of trying to find things I can eat. I eat the same foods roughly 4-5 times a week and only bother with one meal a day (unless I have a slice of toast earlier on in the day)
    I don't eat; pasta, rice, any sort of indian/chinese/greek/italian foods, I don't eat pizza, burger, anything even remotely spicy, eggs, cheese, I don't have sauces such as BBQ on my foods, nor do I have herbs. I don't eat sausages, onions, fish, brown bread, I eat limited vegetables, I've never had a stirfry, pastry, soups, desserts etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joeyessex_)
    If so , what foods do you refuse?
    I'm not fussy it's my bod that's fussy my body refuses anything very hot or sour and liver and I refuse carrots

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Incredibly fussy and I hate it. I'd never eaten a burger or pizza before I started university aged 20.

Things I still can't eat today:

Cold sandwiches
    Chinese or Indian (never had either)
    Cereal with milk (I always eat it dry)
    Garlic bread
    Soup
    Onions (even the smell of cheese & onion crisps makes me feel sick)
    Mushrooms
    Any kind of seafood
    Baked Beans
    Eggs

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I very rarely try new foods.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I get fussy about vegetables. I love peas, carrots, broccoli, corn and green beans, cabbage & lettuce and some other stuff, but most other bits I'm just not into. Otherwise, in terms of other foods groups, I'm not at all fussy.
    Gooos that you're eating your veg!

I just like good food tbh with spices and lovely flavours.

I'm not really a fan of fast food, baked beans,marmite. I prefer hot home cooked dishes

ReputationRep:
    Kind of yes. I don't like fried foods much which was when (I was a meat eater) I told people I can go a year plus without eating mcdonalds/kfc lol they proper thought I was weird.

Also, fries are massively overrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Incredibly fussy and I hate it. I'd never eaten a burger or pizza before I started university aged 20.

Things I still can't eat today:

Cold sandwiches
    Chinese or Indian (never had either)
    Cereal with milk (I always eat it dry)
    Garlic bread
    Soup
    Onions (even the smell of cheese & onion crisps makes me feel sick)
    Mushrooms
    Any kind of seafood
    Baked Beans
    Eggs
    Sea food is the best :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tw1x)
    I am an extremely fussy eater, to me eating is a chore and I'd gladly be fitted with a feeding tube so I didn't have the distress of trying to find things I can eat. I eat the same foods roughly 4-5 times a week and only bother with one meal a day (unless I have a slice of toast earlier on in the day)
    I don't eat; pasta, rice, any sort of indian/chinese/greek/italian foods, I don't eat pizza, burger, anything even remotely spicy, eggs, cheese, I don't have sauces such as BBQ on my foods, nor do I have herbs. I don't eat sausages, onions, fish, brown bread, I eat limited vegetables, I've never had a stirfry, pastry, soups, desserts etc.
    Omg so what do you eat

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like cheese (CheeseIsVeg ha ha), but I eat most other things. I eat cheese on macaroni and pizza, I just hate actual bits of cheese. I'm also not a big fan of bananas or yoghurts but for some bizarre reason I like banana chocolate flake yoghurt . . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Gooos that you're eating your veg!

I just like good food tbh with spices and lovely flavours.

I'm not really a fan of fast food, baked beans,marmite. I prefer hot home cooked dishes
    I try and get my share Ahh, fast food is my weakness I'm afraid. Not a huge fan of things like McDonald's, KFC and the like but I LOVE takeaway pizza, Chinese takeaway and Tandoori food :coma: I'd rarely buy takeaways though if I had a missus who was talented in the culinary arts I can cook but I ****ing HATE it :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    Yes, I very rarely try new foods.
    What a surprise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    What a surprise
    excuuuuuuuse meeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I try and get my share Ahh, fast food is my weakness I'm afraid. Not a huge fan of things like McDonald's, KFC and the like but I LOVE takeaway pizza, Chinese takeaway and Tandoori food :coma: I'd rarely buy takeaways though if I had a missus who was talented in the culinary arts I can cook but I ****ing HATE it :rofl:
    Hahah A Man that can cook is sexy! It'll win you bonus points

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
American or British/European: what type of pancakes do you like?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.