The Student Room Group

Dont know what to do

so guys my mate gave me one guys number who i have known for a while,
i am going to meet him soon. i am not paranoid about safety, because i know im not being catfished or anything. Although would it be bad for me to go in his car if he wanted to take me somewhere?
Only problem is that i dont know what to talk to him about when we meet since i know a lot of stuff about him. Has anyone had this experience or could tell me what to say?
Also do i give my name? or do i shake his hand, or hug him, or give him a kiss?
Original post by goldjewel
so guys my mate gave me one guys number who i have known for a while,
i am going to meet him soon. i am not paranoid about safety, because i know im not being catfished or anything. Although would it be bad for me to go in his car if he wanted to take me somewhere?
Only problem is that i dont know what to talk to him about when we meet since i know a lot of stuff about him. Has anyone had this experience or could tell me what to say?
Also do i give my name? or do i shake his hand, or hug him, or give him a kiss?

Meet him in the city and politely decline to go anywhere via car.

As for what to talk about.. you know stuff about him so ask about that. Or find an activity that you can do together eg mini golf, gives you something to talk about.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Meet him in the city and politely decline to go anywhere via car.

As for what to talk about.. you know stuff about him so ask about that. Or find an activity that you can do together eg mini golf, gives you something to talk about.

So what should I say to him?
That I don't want to go with him in his car? What reasons should I give
I think me might get really offended

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending