Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://news.uk.msn.com/ecoli-outbreak-in-scotland.aspx

ReputationRep:
    I hate stories like that... stupid supermarket.

ReputationRep:
    It was only a matter of time before something like this happened again. Despite the big 'expose' of a few months ago, I can honestly say that the hygiene standards at most of the supermarkets I've visited have not changed one iota (I've worked in catering and hold food hygiene certificates so it's something I'm interested in, I always look at deli counters etc when I visit a supermarket. Wouldn't touch the vast majority of them with a very, very long bargepole ...)

ReputationRep:
    Ach, it's Paisley. They eat E-coli for breakfast over there.

ReputationRep:
    I cant say im surprised, I hate Morrisons supermarkets.
    Everytime Ive ever been in one they always stink, and I just cant wait to get out of there- although that may have something to do with the fact that the nearest one to me is in Dagenham lol.

I doubt other supermarkets are much better to be honest, but atleast they dont stink.

ReputationRep:
    This is worrying :s

ReputationRep:
    Not so fresh now is it Denise van Outen?

"I like a meat counter that doesn't cause me to vomit uncontrollably"

Well it looks like you've chose the wrong shop.

ReputationRep:
    That Denise Van Outen advert is well annoying she keeps saying 'FRESH' all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Well it doesn't seem so FRESH anymore lol

WOOOOO 250th post! lol

ReputationRep:
    I never shop at Morrisons anyway

My local one smells awful, like rotting fish. The smell comes from the cafe but its awful- I swear you can still smell it on your food/clothes after you've got home

ReputationRep:
    I have those self service salads from Morrisons quite regularly - infact I had one for my lunch. They are supposed to be rife with bacteria because of their open access to the public and the public's fingers/snot/saliva/hairs etc.

Doesn't put me off though - they're damn tasty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeman150)
    Not so fresh now is it Denise van Outen?

"I like a meat counter that doesn't cause me to vomit uncontrollably"

Well it looks like you've chose the wrong shop.
    Yeah, they probably wish they'd frozen their ****ing fish now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhilHaggis)
    I have those self service salads from Morrisons quite regularly - infact I had one for my lunch. They are supposed to be rife with bacteria because of their open access to the public and the public's fingers/snot/saliva/hairs etc.

Doesn't put me off though - they're damn tasty!
    A friend of mine works behind one of those, and apparently they don't even clean out the containers. Also, instead of the '3 second rule' they have a '3 minute rule'!

ReputationRep:
    All the more reason for vegetarianism

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.