Turn on thread page Beta

Quality of the dreams correlated with better night sleep? watch

Announcements

Please Please leave me as anonymous, i know quite a few people on TSR, and im a little embarrassed by this..

A bizarre thing happened to me last night during my sleep. I just remembered that i had dreamt about at least two sexual acts in my sleep last night. One of them was me masturbating and i actually felt like i had an orgasm in my dream. I only had a two hour sleep last night and when i woke up i actually felt very refreshed, which is kinda unusual for me if i had only slept for two hours. Has anyone else experienced something like this? Also does 'feeling' an orgasm in a dream really makes you a lot more refreshed when you wake up??
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I don't think the two will be related, though the happier / more relaxed you are before you go to sleep, the better you'll feel when you wake up, and so on. Sexual dreams are nothing to do with this, I don't think.

I'm not sure how you can 'feel' an orgasm in a dream without actually having one. I also don't think it'd have much of an effect on how refreshed you felt when you woke up. Hmm. Are you male or female?

ReputationRep:
    Are you a girl? If you are, it's perfectly possible that you did have an orgasm. Happens to the best of us :p:

ReputationRep:
    I would say a correlation of r2=0.000

im female

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunthulhu)
    Are you a girl? If you are, it's perfectly possible that you did have an orgasm. Happens to the best of us :p:

Happens to guys as well, though with decidedly stickier results.

(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    I would say a correlation of r2=0.000
    now where's that scatter graph :rolleyes:

did i actually have an orgasm in my sleep?! :eek: Actual one? not just psychological?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    now where's that scatter graph :rolleyes:

did i actually have an orgasm in my sleep?! :eek: Actual one? not just psychological?
    It's perfectly likely.

:eek: AAARRRRGGGGGHHH! my dad was in the same room!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just hope that you're not a screamer...

(Original post by 3232)
    Just hope that you're not a screamer...
    i think i was in the dream I actually remember it to be quite intense! Could have it really...? oh my, this is not good...

ReputationRep:
    It could be true, because my insomnia is always worse when I get nightmares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageGuyOnTheStreet)
    It could be true, because my insomnia is always worse when I get nightmares.
    I completely agree. I usually get really bad nightmares when I am stressed and stop sleeping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :eek: AAARRRRGGGGGHHH! my dad was in the same room!!!!!!!
    Mystery solved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Mystery solved.
    :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.