Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Chinese tutor / Language exchange (Birkbeck) Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    I'm doing my master's at Birkbeck currently and looking for a tutor of Chinese or a language exchange partner (I'm a native English speaker from London)*
    Ideally somebody studying at University of London so we can meet up before/after lectures.

    Look forward to hearing from you.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.