The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
in order of importance:

Wallet, Looks, Body, Penis Size, Personality
Reply 2
Its all about the penis. Sorry. :smile:
Not another one of these! There have been millions.

Hunt around.
Reply 4
i dunoo why but i like bad boys lol
Self Confidence
Reply 6
pinkrules
i dunoo why but i like bad boys lol

I would totally do Martin Lawrence.
Reply 7
What i look for...

Sense of humour, Looks, Body.

I look at what he's like round his friends too.
Reply 8
Individuality!
Reply 9
confidence to the point of arrogance... gets me every time! don't know why cos its a terrible trait to have... just makes me go weak at the knees lol! But seriously... there is nothing sexier than a guy who genuinely likes you!
Reply 10
Someone who can make me laugh and feel comfortable around them
I agree aboot confidence, intelligence is also good, after that being a nice person and good looking is great
in order of importance (as in like 1st impression)

shoes/trainers, overall style, looks/cuteness...

and then...

personality, sporty-ness...

extra + if he can cook!

:biggrin:
Reply 13
sib
confidence to the point of arrogance... gets me every time! don't know why cos its a terrible trait to have... just makes me go weak at the knees lol!/QUOTE]

I agree!!!
Reply 14
Aids.
The fact that he is a drug lord and likes it any time!!!!lol
Sense of humour is a major for me. I like being happy, and being able to make me laugh is something that is SO important. Good in sexual chemistry. Confidence. Good cook. Kindness. Laid back. Not taking things too seriously. Passionate about things, whether that be hobbies, work, studying, life goals etc. Luckily I've found my perfect man who has all those qualities. I'm the luckiest girl alive :biggrin:
I'm a sucker for a guy who's nice to his grandmother- like that guy off Catherine Tate. Love him!
Reply 18
Not taking things too seriously. Passionate about things

hmm
I know it's odd, but if a guy has nice hair then I tend to go a bit wibbly :biggrin: After first impressions though, they have to be able to make me laugh, be comfortable to be with and spoil me with pressies :p:

Latest