Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Jealous boyfriend watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    if hes jealous then he obviously doesn't trust you.

dump him for a younger, faster model
    I totally agree. Newer versions are coming out everyday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    http://www.backyardgardener.com/article/latinwords.html

it has reference to plants which names mean love, such as GYPSOPHILA

Ruthie xx
    Thankyou so much, you're the best ukl member ever

P.S. Have talked things thru with J (can't reveal his whole name, but starts with a J), and we're gonna get back together, but he's like 'and you have to be completely honest, open with me, and advocate the wearing to casual, unnattractive clothes, like that rugby jumper and sweater ur Aunt gave you', sooo cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Is this bad? Sending a picture of yourself (a sexy pic, so that they know what you really look like, perhaps in a bikini) to a dude overseas that you're not attracted to, but are just platonic friends with.

Because... I told my BF what I did (at least was honest about it) and now he's threatened to break up with me!!! I know it was a bit immature, and I didn't think (just didn't think, of the consequences or anything like that) but I don't call it cheating, tho he does. What's the deal?

Anyway, he says that if I've got one more chance, but I have to like, do things to prove I'll be faithful in future, so help me out guys - what are things I could do? I've already decided on making him something food-wise, but as sweet as that sounds, don't know if it will work.
    i can understand why hes being funny with you cause put ureself in his position, ud think it was a bit suspicious.
    but like you said its not a big deal so just spend as much time as you can with him to prove ure faithful

if i sound stupid its coz im falling asleep

ReputationRep:
    ahh he needs to relax my gf has a picture of herself in a bathing suit on her profile for any number of people to see, who cares let them look shes with me in the end so it doesnt make a difference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    ahh he needs to relax my gf has a picture of herself in a bathing suit on her profile for any number of people to see, who cares let them look shes with me in the end so it doesnt make a difference
    Aw, thankyou! I wish Jase was like that, I would be so much happier (and feel a lot less guilty!). Well, now that we've patched things up (under stricter conditions, though - it's like I'm on this 'relationship probation' no going out for weeks, and if so, only with him),

I'm heaps more worried about the platonic friend on the other side of the world who'll be RECIEVING this pic in just a few days from now! Aargh! What was I thinking? He's only a mate, like you know, the type you only hang around with for entertainment - he's funny, but VERY critical (champagne taste on a beer budget - I can tell), which is WHY I sent that pic in the first place (er, maybe to also 'thrill' as well, but not much).

It was pretty much all innocent, honestly (or seemed innocent) - I just wanted him to see a decent pic of me, cos I KNOW how critical he is of his friends, you see. Now I'm worried that he may use the pic against me in future, or even worse... do stuff with it on the net (god forbid! I KNEW I should've added a disclaimer/copyright notice with those pics I sent him, godamnit!), or something horrible like that.

Walking from psyc today, I was having visions of him taking those (ok, there were 3 dodgy shots of me, but that's it! The other 7 were normal, friend and pet pics, u know) photos to the pub and taking the piss with his mates...

Hopefully he's not that immature? He's 21, a year older than me and most male friends I have around 20 wouldn't do that, or they might - just not in front of other females!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou so much, you're the best ukl member ever

P.S. Have talked things thru with J (can't reveal his whole name, but starts with a J), and we're gonna get back together, but he's like 'and you have to be completely honest, open with me, and advocate the wearing to casual, unnattractive clothes, like that rugby jumper and sweater ur Aunt gave you', sooo cute.
    *blushes but doesn't try to deny it*

ReputationRep:
    similar senario with my mate. Ages are 18 and 20. His gf works 7 days a week because its holidays, and she goes out a lot at night cos thats what shes like. She would never cheat on him, in fact she said if she wanted another guy she would dump him first (which is sorta harsh but its not cheating essentially) He hasnt got problem with this cos he's a cool dude, but few days ago her ex sent her a msg sayin "so wen can i can my c*** in u" and she went out one night with him after. My m8 then told her "why the hell are u goin out with some d******* like that" and she had a mard at him.

Now i know from his character hes not a jealous person and laid bk about hu she hangs out with but its painted that HE has to go and apologise. Any thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Ok, try that again... but this time in English...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockindemon)
    similar senario with my mate. Ages are 18 and 20. His gf works 7 days a week because its holidays, and she goes out a lot at night cos thats what shes like. She would never cheat on him, in fact she said if she wanted another guy she would dump him first (which is sorta harsh but its not cheating essentially) He hasnt got problem with this cos he's a cool dude, but few days ago her ex sent her a msg sayin "so wen can i can my c*** in u" and she went out one night with him after. My m8 then told her "why the hell are u goin out with some d******* like that" and she had a mard at him.

Now i know from his character hes not a jealous person and laid bk about hu she hangs out with but its painted that HE has to go and apologise. Any thoughts?
    I think it's the girl that should be apologising, and if that happened in our relationship, J and I would be well and truly OVER! He already went ballistic over my sending of a few (ok they WERE dodgy, like half naked) shots of me to a dude overseas, so now I have to cop the punishment - no going out ANYWAY for like 6 months - though he's allowed to go out, which gives me the irrits, but it's what I have to put up with at the moment.

Anyway, I'm more worried about dude overseas, he hasn't replied to me yet, but perhaps that's because he's just finished his degree and has gone home for hols? I mean I don't care, but I'd like to know cos of my photos.

I hope he doesn't do anything illegal with them!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think it's the girl that should be apologising, and if that happened in our relationship, J and I would be well and truly OVER! He already went ballistic over my sending of a few (ok they WERE dodgy, like half naked) shots of me to a dude overseas, so now I have to cop the punishment - no going out ANYWAY for like 6 months - though he's allowed to go out, which gives me the irrits, but it's what I have to put up with at the moment.

Anyway, I'm more worried about dude overseas, he hasn't replied to me yet, but perhaps that's because he's just finished his degree and has gone home for hols? I mean I don't care, but I'd like to know cos of my photos.

I hope he doesn't do anything illegal with them!!!
    6 month ban on going out? Is this your boyfriend or your jailer??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    6 month ban on going out? Is this your boyfriend or your jailer??!
    Wish you could tell him that! Yep, it's a 6-month ban. In fact I have to meet him at 5pm today (I have a 5pm curfew, no going out after that!).

Anyway, so long as I'm with him. I can understand why he's like this tho, I used to get a fair bit of modelling work and was used to being chatted up, but I decided to get a more respectable job now (besides, the agency I worked with hardly paid me, and worse yet, they still owe me a grand, albeit the fact that I resigned in June!).

Ok, all that wasn't important - I'm just worried about what this guy (we'll call him, quint - that's not his real name) will think of the shots, considering he lives on the other side of the planet!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wish you could tell him that! Yep, it's a 6-month ban. In fact I have to meet him at 5pm today (I have a 5pm curfew, no going out after that!).

Anyway, so long as I'm with him. I can understand why he's like this tho, I used to get a fair bit of modelling work and was used to being chatted up, but I decided to get a more respectable job now (besides, the agency I worked with hardly paid me, and worse yet, they still owe me a grand, albeit the fact that I resigned in June!).

Ok, all that wasn't important - I'm just worried about what this guy (we'll call him, quint - that's not his real name) will think of the shots, considering he lives on the other side of the planet!!!
    can't you go out together??
    like for a meal or something, or to the cinema?

ReputationRep:

god girl, i mean sure enough i agree with ruthie on it not being appropriate to send that form of picture, but your boy has some serious control problems i thought my guy was bad :confused:
    remember that the women are the boss, he shouldnt be policing you like this, its not right!

ReputationRep:
    I would happily tell him so.. okay, so what you did wasn't exactly the most positive thing in the world, but he has no right to impose rules and boundaries on your life! Imagine what he'd do if you'd actually snogged someone! This isn't fair treatment, and if I were in your situation I'd dump him. I'd never let a boyfriend do that to me, and neither should you! Enjoy your life while you're young

ReputationRep:
    Aw, thankyou! I wish Jase was like that, I would be so much happier (and feel a lot less guilty!). Well, now that we've patched things up (under stricter conditions, though - it's like I'm on this 'relationship probation' no going out for weeks, and if so, only with him),

I'm heaps more worried about the platonic friend on the other side of the world who'll be RECIEVING this pic in just a few days from now! Aargh! What was I thinking? He's only a mate, like you know, the type you only hang around with for entertainment - he's funny, but VERY critical (champagne taste on a beer budget - I can tell), which is WHY I sent that pic in the first place (er, maybe to also 'thrill' as well, but not much).
    You acctually sent them through the post?

ReputationRep:
    This is a complete joke, only just noticed this bit. I'm sorry, but you would be stupid not to get rid of him now. If he develops this control thing over you then you dont know what he might do. What do your friends think about this? If you was my real life friend then i would have sorted your boyfriend out a while ago, sorry to say. lol.

ReputationRep:
    Now this guy, I'm beginning to like. He obviously wants this relationship to last and is resorting to proactive measures, to rein in his wayward lover.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.