The Student Room Group

What is the worst/embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

Scroll to see replies

Accidentally saying "kidnap" instead of "napkin"...:s-smilie:
You'll never imagine the look on the waiter's face...
Reply 61
Original post by mkap
well this was about two years ago so i wouldnt say hes my crush anymore. my friends were sat in the college canteen and his friends were sat behind and i didnt realise. me and the guy kind of liked each other and used to text so i came into the canteen and said to my friends so loud 'guess what (my crushes name)' said to me and i started telling them. then they quietly told me he was sat behind me and i got so embarrassed and shy i just sat down and didnt talk.

he wasnt bothered i messaged him after to say sorry but he said it was actually funny :lol:

Oh okay
Yeah we've always had that 'crush' at primary/high school Lol
:biggrin:
Original post by ak143244
Damn.. How?

road traffic accident. that is where i got my money from.
I threw up on a dude's shoes in PE once
Showed a girl my balls in PE in year 2
Haha, I've always wanted braces though.
I remember when I was young and I used to sing a lot - I was singing in my bedroom and then my dad walked in when I was singing and I just froze. And then that awkward moment where you just stare at him...
ha meeeee thats me and my dad like all the time.
any awkward moments as a teen?
Reply 67
Original post by bhavyab02
ha meeeee thats me and my dad like all the time.

Haha :smile:
whenever i am alone i always act out romantic scenes that i have watched from movies,shows and then dad just pops up from nowhere. its sooo embarassing! and he's like wt:s-smilie::biggrin:
Reply 69
whenever i am alone i always act out romantic scenes that i have watched from movies,shows and then dad just pops up from nowhere. its sooo embarassing! and he's like wt:s-smilie::biggrin:

Haha romatic scenes though?
:smile:
Haha romatic scenes though?
:smile:
yep!
Reply 71
yep!

Damn!
When I was young I used to do action scenes, so for example I used to make a toy like a gun and like the teddy bear like the bad person and make shooting sound effects... good times :smile: lol
Accidentally threw up during a maths lesson, they had to evacuate the classroom and there is still a dark stain on the floor fo that room lol

No one sits there anymore haha
Well I slept during a class and the teacher literally went right up to my face and screamed at the top of voice to wake me up. He started laughing after lol
Farted loud during a minute silence at a remembrance ceremony by accident.
The fire alarm at our school rang while our class just finished PE and was getting changed after showers. I literally had to get to the playground in my boxers and a shirt, in front of the entire school.
At NCS last year we were doing silly relays. In one we had to run on all fours and I tripped and my very childish knickers were on display for all 70ish people (including boys) to see.
Reply 77
Original post by biglad2k16
The fire alarm at our school rang while our class just finished PE and was getting changed after showers. I literally had to get to the playground in my boxers and a shirt, in front of the entire school.

Imagine when you're in a swimming lesson and the fire alarm goes off? What do you do then? :tongue:
Imagine when you're in a swimming lesson and the fire alarm goes off? What do you do then? :tongue:

That actually happened to me once... lol you just triggered my memory
Reply 79
Original post by serions871
That actually happened to me once... lol you just triggered my memory

What happened??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending