The Student Room Group

Cambridge SAQ for Maths

For my SAQ additional ps do I write it directed at my chosen college or generally to Cambridge. Also I'm struggling to start so any help would be appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by 11234
For my SAQ additional ps do I write it directed at my chosen college or generally to Cambridge. Also I'm struggling to start so any help would be appreciated.

If you are struggling then perhaps it would be better to leave it blank. It is only optional after all!
Reply 2
Help pls?? Does it need to be college or cambridge specific
Hi, I've written mine about Cambridge in general as there is always a chance you can have an interview at a different college. I've spoken more about the maths course than Cambridge itself
Reply 4
Original post by benwolfy98
Hi, I've written mine about Cambridge in general as there is always a chance you can have an interview at a different college. I've spoken more about the maths course than Cambridge itself

I said a bit about how i like maths and then a bit about the course modules and how i like the diversity. I'm just thinking about whether i need to comment on the teaching system and the location?
Try not to repeat things that are in your personal statement. Maybe say something about the supervision system. It isn't that big of a thing so don't worry if you don't write a lot
Reply 6
Try not to repeat things that are in your personal statement. Maybe say something about the supervision system. It isn't that big of a thing so don't worry if you don't write a lot

Do you need a conlusion cos I've got 1114 characters as it is
Original post by 11234
Do you need a conlusion cos I've got 1114 characters as it is

No I haven't put one in. Good luck with your application. Which college have you applied to?
Reply 8
No I haven't put one in. Good luck with your application. Which college have you applied to?

you too i applied trinity so scrred. I'm starting again now my teacher said to change a few bits

Quick Reply

Latest