The Student Room Group

Proof of god

So this morning man was texting this girl on Whatsapp.

And my mum walks downstairs to the living room and her eyes was mad bulging.

Man knew something was suspicious, and she goes "I had a nightmare you were with this girl and both were having and doing.....well you know":indiff::indiff:

She didn't say what it was, but we knew.

And I was planning on meeting her today as well.

And if I leave this house it will just look awkward.

So I am now feel obliged to remain in the house as man is under close observation.:indiff:

Did god use my mum as a messenger to foretell my future sins.

Damn you god!!!You stopped man from getting laid.:argh:

But maybe this is a sign man should turn back to god. And become a man of god?:curious:
Shut up
just say you meeting some of your friends ennit
Original post by Londons Rude Boy
So this morning I was texting this girl on Whatsapp. And my mum walks downstairs to the living room and her eyes were bulging.
I knew something was suspicious, and she goes "I had a nightmare you were with this girl and both were having and doing.....well you know":indiff::indiff: She didn't say what it was, but we knew. And I was planning on meeting her today as well.

So if I leave this house it will just look awkward. So I now feel obliged to remain in the house as I am under close observation.:indiff: Did god use my mum as a messenger to foretell my future sins. Damn you god!!!You stopped me from getting laid.:argh: But maybe this is a sign I should turn back to god. And become a man of god?:curious:

Fixed it for you.
Original post by Whilstingeye
Shut up

Is that a reference to Stormzy, or are you really telling man to shut up?
Original post by frankielogue
just say you meeting some of your friends ennit

No, won't work, she knows already.
Is that a reference to Stormzy, or are you really telling man to shut up?

Tell my man shut up
Reply 7
This is not proof of god.
Woody Allen once said he knew God was real the moment he saw a Victoria's Secret Catalog for the first time :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by UWS
This is not proof of god.

I beg to differ.

This might be god's way of shaming me for my sinful ways or due to be sins, and showing me through my mum that I should return to him.
Cute story. Doesn't prove God's existance though.
Original post by loveleest
Cute story. Doesn't prove God's existance though.

How?

What must god do, to prove his existence in order for you to believe in him/her?
Original post by Rhaenys10
Woody Allen once said he knew God was real the moment he saw a Victoria's Secret Catalog for the first time :rofl:

Well this is clearly satire, as Woody Allen is a well known Atheist.:colonhash:
It's common knowledge that on the seventh day, God said "Let there be bare links for man to press!".
Well this is clearly satire, as Woody Allen is a well known Atheist.:colonhash:

Do you even know what satire means? :rofl:
Original post by Rhaenys10
Do you even know what satire means? :rofl:

What! Yo, are you being for real?

The use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Well you clearly didn't. But now you do.
(edited 7 years ago)
How?

What must god do, to prove his existence in order for you to believe in him/her?

Lol.
It's simple stuff - Reveal his existance.

Eugh, I hate that God is referred to a "he"
i agree wit u
So this morning man was texting this girl on Whatsapp.

And my mum walks downstairs to the living room and her eyes was mad bulging.

Man knew something was suspicious, and she goes "I had a nightmare you were with this girl and both were having and doing.....well you know":indiff::indiff:

She didn't say what it was, but we knew.

And I was planning on meeting her today as well.

And if I leave this house it will just look awkward.

So I am now feel obliged to remain in the house as man is under close observation.:indiff:

Did god use my mum as a messenger to foretell my future sins.

Damn you god!!!You stopped man from getting laid.:argh:

But maybe this is a sign man should turn back to god. And become a man of god?:curious:

Yess u should probably turn back and become a better person because if u still dont believe u wont ever get caught out doing wrong then u are being naiive. Ur mum clearly had that dream for a reason and i do believe it was to stop you. But it depends if u believe in that or not.
Yes blad itz a sign u should be finishin ur personal statement

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending