Turn on thread page Beta

question 4 the lads watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    Pronounced 'Cuft', doesn't actually mean anything, it's just a tool geeks use to confuse people.
    Thats what the nerds want you to think.

Qft.

ReputationRep:
    im down with small boobs just as much as big ones really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    Point, laugh and run away?
    This gives me an idea for a new type of cosmetic surgery...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consie)
    im down with small boobs just as much as big ones really.
    I was under the impression that small boobs maintained their altitude better than large ones?

(Original post by aimee2shoes)
    r there any lads out there tht like small boobs???
    :yy:

Small and Real is better than Big and Fake.

ReputationRep:
    I dont mind about size too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimee2shoes)
    Yes, though they'll be embarassed to admit it usually, as it's not "laddish" and doesn't fit into the dynamic of accepted pack attitudes. Hence people will actually tend to believe these men don't exist, when they really really do. I'm one, I prefer them 10 times over. Large boobs, while they might garner more of an immediate response from our kind (not necessarily positive, merely notice, and in some cases shock) due to their higher visibility, they are simply not as nice for me as the more petite kind.

There is a difference between small boobs and non-existant ones however.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeXaviour)

I think some quantification is necessary...what we talking? Is B small? C Medium? and D+ Large?

ReputationRep:
    Yup, better than big or too big ones. Just enough, far cuter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    I was under the impression that small boobs maintained their altitude better than large ones?
    You were under the correct impression

(Original post by jack_sparrow)
    think some quantification is necessary...what we talking? Is B small? C Medium? and D+ Large?
    I'd say A is small, B small/medium, C medium etc but then I would

ReputationRep:
    Big boobs....a fat girls saving grace :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well my ex was a 32B, n that was enough for me, much smaller and i probably wouldn't have been as happy though.

ReputationRep:
    Prefer bigger breasts, but I wouldn't be put off by small breasts. A boobs a boob

(Original post by ApeXaviour)

:dito:

Small boobs: Yes.
    But no one likes sparrow tits.

ReputationRep:
    yeh - its not a big deal, they can be small and nice

ReputationRep:
    I love small breasts Dont like big ones at all. Just think they will go saggy soon and yours will be fine

ReputationRep:
    Dont mind em as long as they are attached to a nice person. If your looking at only tits then your way to shallow for a relationship anyway! Mind you, in a club where the girls are dressed "properlly" they are oftern the first things to grab your attention.

ReputationRep:
    Aye - if you're hot. xD

ReputationRep:
    Not that I find myself in a position to be picky, but I prefer small-to-medium, definitely. Obviously flat-chested isn't exactly a plus, but that doesn't mean a small chest is a bad thing as it's the "next size up."

ReputationRep:
    I like all boobs, I dont discriminate. Different girls suit different sized boobs anyway.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2007
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.