The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pronounced 'Cuft', doesn't actually mean anything, it's just a tool geeks use to confuse people.

Thats what the nerds want you to think.

Qft.
Reply 21
im down with small boobs just as much as big ones really.
Point, laugh and run away?

This gives me an idea for a new type of cosmetic surgery...
Consie
im down with small boobs just as much as big ones really.

I was under the impression that small boobs maintained their altitude better than large ones?
aimee2shoes
r there any lads out there tht like small boobs???

:yy:

Small and Real is better than Big and Fake.
I dont mind about size too much.
aimee2shoes
Yes, though they'll be embarassed to admit it usually, as it's not "laddish" and doesn't fit into the dynamic of accepted pack attitudes. Hence people will actually tend to believe these men don't exist, when they really really do. I'm one, I prefer them 10 times over. Large boobs, while they might garner more of an immediate response from our kind (not necessarily positive, merely notice, and in some cases shock) due to their higher visibility, they are simply not as nice for me as the more petite kind.

There is a difference between small boobs and non-existant ones however.
ApeXaviour

I think some quantification is necessary...what we talking? Is B small? C Medium? and D+ Large?
Reply 28

Yup, better than big or too big ones. Just enough, far cuter
Fluent in Lies
I was under the impression that small boobs maintained their altitude better than large ones?

You were under the correct impression :biggrin:

jack_sparrow
think some quantification is necessary...what we talking? Is B small? C Medium? and D+ Large?

I'd say A is small, B small/medium, C medium etc but then I would :biggrin:
Big boobs....a fat girls saving grace :rolleyes:
Well my ex was a 32B, n that was enough for me, much smaller and i probably wouldn't have been as happy though.
Reply 32
Prefer bigger breasts, but I wouldn't be put off by small breasts. A boobs a boob
ApeXaviour

:dito:

Small boobs: Yes.
But no one likes sparrow tits.
yeh - its not a big deal, they can be small and nice
I love small breasts :smile: Dont like big ones at all. Just think they will go saggy soon and yours will be fine :smile:
Reply 36
Dont mind em as long as they are attached to a nice person. If your looking at only tits then your way to shallow for a relationship anyway! Mind you, in a club where the girls are dressed "properlly" they are oftern the first things to grab your attention.
Reply 37
Aye - if you're hot. xD
Reply 38
Not that I find myself in a position to be picky, but I prefer small-to-medium, definitely. Obviously flat-chested isn't exactly a plus, but that doesn't mean a small chest is a bad thing as it's the "next size up."
I like all boobs, I dont discriminate. Different girls suit different sized boobs anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending