Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All boobs good xD. But I prefer medium ones, possibly smaller, but medium's preference.

ReputationRep:
    Boobs are boobs, K??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    Boobs are boobs, K??

Exactly, as long as they go 'HONK!' when you squeeze them, i couldn't care what they're like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    Exactly, as long as they go 'HONK!' when you squeeze them, i couldn't care what they're like.
    Mine make a squeaky trumpeting sound, similar to that of a stifled fart. The left one's slightly higher pitched than the other, a source of much embarrassment throughout my teenage years.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried tightening the nipple? Sometimes it comes loose and the 'HONK!' looses its pressure...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack_sparrow)
    (Original post by ApeXaviour)
    There is a difference between small boobs and non-existant ones however.
    I think some quantification is necessary...what we talking? Is B small? C Medium? and D+ Large?
    If she jumps and they wobble*, then they exist.

*I'd very much like to distinguish "wobble" from "flap"

ReputationRep:
    As long as they're there, size isn't a big deal. As long as they're in proportion to the possessor, there's no problem at all.

The phrase "small but perfectly formed" can be very relevant when applied to boobs.

ReputationRep:
    if small ones are shaped alright, thats sound. big knockers need to have nice shape aswell or they suck.

omg the above poster stole my post! Or maybe i was too lazy to read it.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you have a pair, I can't see too many people complaining

I know I wouldn't :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'll say this: I had a girlfriend once, and though she had small boobs, they were perfect. Looked a lot better than mine

ReputationRep:
    boobs are boobs , but as long as you cant see the rib cage on the boobage im not fussed

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and one of my friends prefers small boobs.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I like them. I prefer them to big ones

ReputationRep:
    small boobs >

im being honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeXaviour)
    If she jumps and they wobble*, then they exist.
    hurrah!

ReputationRep:
    i dont know why girls worry about boob size (if they do), i dont know many lads who are assed at all about it. titty size is usually (apart from overly laddish morons trying to sound laddish) far behind overall hotness, which is mainly manifested in the face. Its more a case of not being a fat ******* that lads are arsed about if you ask me.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I don't care long as she has a good personality, anyway this has been done so many time, the search button is your friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    Pretty much every guy will say a big pair of breasts is a great thing, and few will specifically look for someone with tiny boobs
    You're sorely mistaken.

I'd much rather have a girl with smallish breasts and a great body than a girl with a pair of big boobs and who has let her body go. I also think the whole attitude of some overweight girls to always "flaunt their assets" is a bit desperate. Of course it's easy to have massive breasts if you're overweight!

Yes, the combination of a nice body and big breasts is appealing but it's more the body than the breasts in my case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sticky)
    You're sorely mistaken.

I'd much rather have a girl with smallish breasts and a great body than a girl with a pair of big boobs and who has let her body go. I also think the whole attitude of some overweight girls to always "flaunt their assets" is a bit desperate. Of course it's easy to have massive breasts if you're overweight!

Yes, the combination of a nice body and big breasts is appealing but it's more the body than the breasts in my case.
    youre just being silly there though, obviously nobody would choose big boobs on a **** body, small boobs on a nice body is tonnes better. But what would you prefer, a slim girl with an A cup or a slim girl with a C/D cup?? Thats the real question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supernova2)
    youre just being silly there though, obviously nobody would choose big boobs on a **** body, small boobs on a nice body is tonnes better. But what would you prefer, a slim girl with an A cup or a slim girl with a C/D cup?? Thats the real question.
    I have a few mates who are obsessed with breasts and that's all they can see. So it doesn't really matter if the girl's body isn't all that.

It's never ever about the actual size, only about the shape. If you push me then yes, I probably would slightly prefer a B/C cup to A but the trouble is, the larger they are, the less "support" they have.

When most guys say they prefer small boobs, it's for that reason. They take into account the probability that they will have a better shape. It's not a matter of simply small vs. big.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.