Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    an A cup really doesnt have that much decent shape..

ReputationRep:
    r there any lads out there tht like small boobs???
    Lolz, b00bz!!!111

Of course some men will like smaller breasts. Dear god.

ReputationRep:
    Of course some don't care about small boobs! Haven't you been paying attention to Mims new song?*

*(Provided you have a good bum)

ReputationRep:
    speaking from personal experience (so im not saying for one moment all guys/mostguys etc are like this) but I have NO boobage... (well ok im an A) but when it gets down to it I never seem to have any problem gettin attention from guys...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sib)
    speaking from personal experience (so im not saying for one moment all guys/mostguys etc are like this) but I have NO boobage... (well ok im an A) but when it gets down to it I never seem to have any problem gettin attention from guys...
    You'd get more if you had tits

ReputationRep:
    but I dont want more! and im a dancer, so boobs would get in my way! lol. used to HATE not having anything there, but seriously, unless ur planning on sleeping wit the guy... they wont be able to tell if its a padded bra lol

ReputationRep:
    But I didn't say you wanted more :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    true you ddnt! stupid question... but y is it that guys like boobs so much? seriously...?

ReputationRep:
    Because decent sized and proportioned breasts will provide the young with the best supply of milk, thus maximizing growth and fecundity, thus ensuring the proliferation of the male's genes.

That and they're nice to squidge.

ReputationRep:
    lol thank you for clearing that up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Because decent sized and proportioned breasts will provide the young with the best supply of milk, thus maximizing growth and fecundity, thus ensuring the proliferation of the male's genes.
    There are other theories to that as well though. Most other mammalian species do not have inflated mammary glands (until they bear young). I'm not a zoologist, psychologist or evolutionary scientist though, so I'll refrain from embarassing myself with the pop-sci reasons I read as to the cause.

Sib, as you clearly pointed out, on the whole boob size is just not all that important. And when it does factor in, the "bigger is better" philosophy people seem to have is just wrong for the majority. A natural shape pert is much more important, as it signifies both youth and fertility.

You're also right with the whole padded bra thing. I (misguidedly) pride myself on being able to tell fake from real, but I've been caught on the padded bra more than once. Also when you're at that stage of the night/relationship, it's really of little concern other than the fact that you've noticed

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do. I find it really cute and attractive. Maybe I'm odd but they're much better than a pair of inflatables.

ReputationRep:

lol

Question: aimee2shoes, have you got small boobs?

ReputationRep:
    That and they're nice to squidgeHONK!.

;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3232)
    ;yes;
    :toofunny:

I'm seeing a lass with small breasts. I think they're amazing. I love them. Big breasts are indeed a waste and often ugly... small breasts for me thanks.

ReputationRep:

That might just solve the mystery of why guys like boobs! True brilliance! Hehe, worth some rep there methinks

ReputationRep:
    More than a mouthful* is a waste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TML)
    Lolz, b00bz!!!111
    Especially funny coming from TML :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.