Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Do you collect anything?

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I hope everyone's well.

I'm curious to know whether anyone on TSR collects things. Money (£/foreign/discontinued)? Stamps? Antiques? Books? Teddy bears? Anything else?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I collect foreign money. I currently have a few American coins (found somewhere), Euros, Turkish coins (from a family member), an Omani note (again, from a family member)...I think that's about it. I'm going on a fairly long holiday soon so after I return home, I'll have a new currency in my collection - Pakistani currency. Sadly, the GBP to PKR exchange rate is slowly dropping, most likely because of Brexit. I'll get less Pakistani Rupees for my £.

I also have a few Pakistani stamps but I think they're all the same. Cool, nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    Guns

ReputationRep:
    I collect homework tasks.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's building up quite nicely. :smug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I collect cat ornaments I have about 20. Here's a few of them

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    compliments

ReputationRep:
    I collect rocks, crystals, fossils, shells and sea glass

ReputationRep:
    Trash because its what i identify as

ReputationRep:
    It was bound to happen. Better me than other to be honest.

I collect DANK MEMES. :top2:

ReputationRep:
    I know some people who like to collect videogames, exclusives and limited editions, old consoles - stuff like that. Good stuff for replaying and also nostalgia. There's a lot of things to learn from videogames such as Tales of Symphonia. People's hearts and souls go into those games. If i made an application about something you cared about e.g. if you were studying, why would I want to make a half-a$$ed thing? So many values can be integrated into something that is so fun and enjoyable to play with, even with multiple people who can connect to the same console. Good times indeed.

ReputationRep:
    I used to collect comic books, but it got a bit expensive. Also used to collect DVDs and Blu-rays, but then netflix came along.

ReputationRep:
    tears

ReputationRep:
    I collect...... :sexface:

(Original post by retro_turtles)
    Trash because its what i identify as
    :console: Your not trash, your a turtle :yep:

ReputationRep:
    amiibo. I've 30-35 of them. Possibly nearer 40. I haven't counted in a while and most of them are in boxes because I moved house two months ago and haven't found a place to display them yet.*

I used to collect KAT-TUN CDs before the group went on hiatus. I have the limited edition prints of every single, album, and DVD they released.

ReputationRep:
    I collect special coins, stamps and pencil leads

ReputationRep:
    Mostly manga volumes. Though very few paperbacks these days due to having already filled every available surface with them. :sigh: My digital collection grows rapidly, however!

To a lesser extent, anime blurays and DVDs, figurines and art books. Slowing down my pace for those too, for the same reason. Don't know what I'll be able to collect in a year's time, unless I manage to clear some space. :moon:

The photos I took for this thread aren't *that* outdated, if anyone's interested... I have dusted since then though. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Books... I have too many books but idec

ReputationRep:
    coins!

Especially £2's with all the different editions.

My favourite (so far) is the dickens one

I aso have far too many books, but I don't collect them, I just buy way too many...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I collect special coins, stamps and pencil leads
    Lets be fwends :-)

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon cards and Pokemon games

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Lets be fwends :-)
    :ahee: :five:

(Original post by subzero6661)
    Pokemon cards and Pokemon games
    :five:

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.