Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Do you collect anything? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I hope everyone's well.

I'm curious to know whether anyone on TSR collects things. Money (£/foreign/discontinued)? Stamps? Antiques? Books? Teddy bears? Anything else?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I collect foreign money. I currently have a few American coins (found somewhere), Euros, Turkish coins (from a family member), an Omani note (again, from a family member)...I think that's about it. I'm going on a fairly long holiday soon so after I return home, I'll have a new currency in my collection - Pakistani currency. Sadly, the GBP to PKR exchange rate is slowly dropping, most likely because of Brexit. I'll get less Pakistani Rupees for my £.

I also have a few Pakistani stamps but I think they're all the same. Cool, nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    Guns

ReputationRep:
    I collect homework tasks.

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's building up quite nicely. :smug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :emo:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I collect cat ornaments I have about 20. Here's a few of them

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    compliments
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I collect rocks, crystals, fossils, shells and sea glass
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Trash because its what i identify as
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It was bound to happen. Better me than other to be honest.

I collect DANK MEMES. :top2:

ReputationRep:
    I know some people who like to collect videogames, exclusives and limited editions, old consoles - stuff like that. Good stuff for replaying and also nostalgia. There's a lot of things to learn from videogames such as Tales of Symphonia. People's hearts and souls go into those games. If i made an application about something you cared about e.g. if you were studying, why would I want to make a half-a$$ed thing? So many values can be integrated into something that is so fun and enjoyable to play with, even with multiple people who can connect to the same console. Good times indeed.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I used to collect comic books, but it got a bit expensive. Also used to collect DVDs and Blu-rays, but then netflix came along.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    tears

ReputationRep:
    I collect...... :sexface:

(Original post by retro_turtles)
    Trash because its what i identify as
    :console: Your not trash, your a turtle :yep:

ReputationRep:
    amiibo. I've 30-35 of them. Possibly nearer 40. I haven't counted in a while and most of them are in boxes because I moved house two months ago and haven't found a place to display them yet.*

I used to collect KAT-TUN CDs before the group went on hiatus. I have the limited edition prints of every single, album, and DVD they released.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I collect special coins, stamps and pencil leads
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Mostly manga volumes. Though very few paperbacks these days due to having already filled every available surface with them. :sigh: My digital collection grows rapidly, however!

To a lesser extent, anime blurays and DVDs, figurines and art books. Slowing down my pace for those too, for the same reason. Don't know what I'll be able to collect in a year's time, unless I manage to clear some space. :moon:

The photos I took for this thread aren't *that* outdated, if anyone's interested... I have dusted since then though. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Books... I have too many books but idec

ReputationRep:
    coins!

Especially £2's with all the different editions.

My favourite (so far) is the dickens one

I aso have far too many books, but I don't collect them, I just buy way too many...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    I collect special coins, stamps and pencil leads
    Lets be fwends :-)

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon cards and Pokemon games
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Lets be fwends :-)
    :ahee: :five:

(Original post by subzero6661)
    Pokemon cards and Pokemon games
    :five:

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.