Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    Pic Name:  IMG_20161013_204256.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  184.3 KB
    Pic from a couple days ago

Please tell me If you think I have the look of a model

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you could actually get away with it...

ReputationRep:
    Shave the beard

ReputationRep:
    good cheekbones so yes ahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Hi it depends on how tall you are. Most male models are around 6 FT 2, 6FT 3. You have to have great skin teeth and hair and be very photogenic. You have to preferably have high cheekbones and a strong jawline and chin. It's difficult to see your jawline and chin because of your beard. It also helps if you have a certain "look" that clients are interested in. Some want guys who have a six pack, while others have a specific look like kind of skinny. You do NOT need to spend a fortune on expensive photographs. If any agency or photographer tells you you "Need a portfolio" run a mile. Please be aware there are reputable model agencies out there who make the vast majority of their profits out of running modelling and grooming courses for several hundred pounds. You shouldn't have to do one. If an agency like you they will take you on and take some simple Polaroid shots of you. They will be able to tell from just looking at those whether you have what they are looking for or not. How old are you? Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    hand model 100%

ReputationRep:
    Keep the beard. Beards are sexy.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I think the beard, like tattoos or piercings, are really restrictive to what work you are going to get. Clients like a blank canvas.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone! I will apply later today . Let's hope for the best huh

Have a great weekend!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.